Sales Executive – Tax Market at ktMINE
ktMINE is a data services company that augments big data to derive insights to improve strategic business decisions. With 70% of a company’s worth lies in intellectual property, ktMINE focuses on mining and connecting IP data to revolutionize business intelligence with critical insights gained from IP. Through custom-built technology, specialized algorithms, and data analysts paired with IP experts, ktMINE built the world’s first all-inclusive IP data repository and SaaS-based analytics platform.
ktMINE’s IP Data & Analytics Platform is subscription-based access to its vast repository of IP data including royalty rates, license agreements, patents, trademarks, IP connections, IP news, patent court cases, and M&A deals and rumors. With intuitive search capabilities, users quickly see the full IP landscape of a technology sector or industry, and responsive analytics allow immediate insights into competitive landscape trends.
ktMINE’s data as a service (DaaS) offering enables customers ranging from third-party database partners to consulting and corporate users to integrate ktMINE data directly into their applications for their internal and external users to leverage the data to facilitate their research.
After several consecutive years of double-digit revenue growth, ktMINE is seeking a Sales Executive who can contribute to this momentum. If you are a driven person seeking a fast- paced environment where every employee has a voice and collaborates daily with people who appreciate the contributions that our business development team makes to the company, ktMINE may be the ultimate environment for you.
Sales Executives drive and manage the sales process from initial outreach through the full sales cycle. They are the key point of contact between a company and its current and prospective clients. Sales Executives organize sales visits, demonstrate/present products or offerings, and represent the company at events. These individuals are the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. Sales Executives, at ktMINE, represent the company to speak with customers in the market.
The ideal candidate has a:
- Proven track record selling Data-as-a-Service solutions to customers ranging from custom data feeds to access to API solutions.
- Proven track record in software and data sales and knowledge of technology
- Understanding of selling through a consultative sales process
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Driven to succeed in a technical organization with a growing customer base
- Desire to add value throughout the sales and development process
- Strong knowledge of market competition and other offerings in the market
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with customer communication, including RFP responses
- Strong organizational and analytical, able to remove sales objections through innovative approaches
- Energetic and professional personality for both internal and external
- Able to understand and translate customer requirements and feedback
- Conduct demonstrations and presentations related to the product offerings
- Represents the product and Company with customers at conferences
- Able to travel throughout the globe
- 3-5+ years relevant success demonstrating and selling Software/SAAS/DAAS products
- Familiarity with the IP market
- College degree or equivalent experience required
- CRM (Salesforce)
- Marketing Automation (Pardot)
At ktMINE, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With just a few employees and serving multiple markets across the world, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape how Intellectual Property information is used around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance – and their own.
ktMINE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that every employee has the right to work in an environment free from all forms of discrimination. ktMINE is, therefore, committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. This policy reflects the organization’s belief that providing equal opportunities for all employees is both a moral responsibility and good management practice.