Sales Fulfillment Specialist
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
The Sales Fulfillment Specialist is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely processing of new restaurant accounts from sales commitment to live on the site.
- Manage post “Sales Commitment” responsibilities while acting as the liaison between the Restaurant Network team, the Data Operations team and Restaurant clients.
- Work closely with Restaurant Sales Executives and/or Restaurants to process sales commitments.
- Verify the collection of all sales materials and information.
- Ensure all sales materials and information are complete, accurate and up-to-date.
- Confirm sales materials and information abide by current Restaurant Network guidelines.
- Confirm menu and menu extras are complete and comprehensive.
- Coordinate in the collection of missing sales materials and information when necessary.
- Create and configure the restaurant account.
- Verify all account information is complete and correct, including delivery boundaries, cuisines, hours, delivery fees and minimums.
- Coordinate the collection of missing account information when necessary.
- Create restaurant account in appropriate systems.
- Prepare menu for entry and QA process
- Review menu and write notes for handoff to internal and/or third party entry team
- Ensure assets are complete and verified when handing off to the Data Operations team
- Perform Restaurant “Go Live” process
- Verify all information has been processed completely and correctly
- Complete minor menu changes and account updates when necessary
- Schedule and preform test order and training with approved restaurant staff member when necessary
- Respond to all inquiries between teams in a prompt and professional manner
- Coordinate and maintain good communications with internal and external customers
- Arrange inbound and/or outbound calls to provide status updates, product information, etc. when necessary
- Provide added value through the setup of additional product features
You Should Have
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of employees and external customers on a daily basis
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively between the Sales team and the Data Operations team
- Must work well under time sensitive conditions with tight deadlines
- Strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Solid project management skills in managing multiple, concurrent initiatives
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing processes, product and technology releases
- Reports to the Sales Fulfillment Manager
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply sales related skills to achieve high expectations
- Organization and attention to detail is an absolute must
- Fluency in English is required; bilingual skills in Spanish or Chinese are a major plus
- Knowledge of internal CRM and Salesforce.com platform
- Clear demonstration of all of GrubHub core values
And Of Course, Perks!
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.