Built In unites companies and people around their shared passion for tech and the universal need for purpose. To help our partners attract qualified talent, we create content that tells their story in a way no job post ever could — and we put their jobs in front of people who were born to do them. Our audience of sought-after candidates use Built In to find their professional purpose and connect meaningfully to the tech community, including by reading our content, networking at our events and applying to jobs at companies they believe in.
Headquartered in Chicago, we also serve Los Angeles, Colorado, Austin, New York, Boston and Seattle.
When you work for Built In, you have the opportunity to change lives by giving talented people access to purpose, not just a paycheck. And you’ll make an impact on some of the most exciting companies in tech, helping them hire their next wave of elite talent. Be part of Built In, and be part of the future of tech.We’re looking for a Sales Operations Analyst
We are looking for somebody who is a highly collaborative individual contributor to work closely with Sales, Finance, Legal, and Operations. As the Sales Operations analyst you will actively support the Sales Organization (account management and new business teams) as the front-line day to day contact for reporting, analysis, deal and sales tools support. The successful analyst will be familiar with standard sales operations metrics including (but not limited to) sales cycle, conversion and win rates, penetration rates, ACV and renewal rates. This is a great opportunity to create scalable processes where your responsibilities will increase with your ability & skills.How you’ll contribute
Built In is growing fast and this is an exciting opportunity to build out this department further. You will be responsible for the following focus areas:
- Serve as the trusted advisor and go-to-resource for sales team for any questions relating to Salesforce, deal support and structure, sales tools and/or general ad-hoc requests
- Responsible for ensuring that Sales and contract data is accurate in CRM and other systems
- Find CRM best practices and educate sales partners to drive consistency
- Audit all won deals to ensure data accuracy & systems alignment
- Own territory management for both sales teams by creating a process for account management transitions and by strategically creating new business territories as we continue to expand our new business team
- Onboard and train all sales new hires in Salesforce and sales enablement tools
- Participate in ongoing and month end audit activities to ensure financial data is accurate
- Internal liaison for deals requiring internal approvals from leadership, finance, or legal
- Identify process optimization opportunities and partner with Operations to implement recommended changes
- Ad-hoc Sales Operations projects
- 1+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Deal Desk, Operations, or Sales
- Salesforce Experience Required
- Highly organized and high attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize at times of high volume
- Ability to communicate within all levels of the organization
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment, highly self-motivated, extremely detail-oriented, analytical with demonstrated problem solving and have sound business decision making skills in a fast growing/fast paced environment
We’re revolutionizing tech recruitment. So we question everything, because the best answers sit just to the right of a question mark. That’s our heritage as a disruptive company — as a company whose future depends on our capacity to innovate with a sense of drive, purpose and urgency. If you join Built In, you will work from this set of values:
- Be Unreasonably Passionate. Our passion is borderline obsessive, and we’re ok with that. No one ever built anything great on a “meh.” We work with outsized passion to fulfill our mission.
- Be Humble. You don’t have all the answers. Luckily, you don’t have to. Don’t worry about being right. Be humble instead.
- Stay Curious. Curiosity is a springboard to the future. It can transform the wisp of an idea into a breakthrough. We ask “what if.” We work with wonder. It’s how we innovate.
- Lead with Solutions. Question everything. But offer solutions as you do. Raise issues. But propose a few answers. For every hole you poke, offer a way to patch it up.
- Own the Result. We have no time for blame or shame. When you stumble, own it, learn from it + get back to business.
- Do More. Do more than your job description. Take initiative. Take charge. No job is beneath you, and no job is too big. Be a leader and do more — do whatever it takes.
Built In is an equal employment opportunity employer and values diversity. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.