Sales Operations Analyst
Braintree builds products that make payments easier—so easy that they fade into the background, making entirely new kinds of interactions possible. Interactions like seamlessly paying for your ride share—or the condo you rented this weekend—without presenting a card or pressing a button, or buying a lamp on Pinterest...right from Pinterest. The Braintree full-stack payment platform lets companies build their own experiences and then scale their businesses around the globe. We're known for our technology but we're also known for our support, with internal risk and underwriting, account management and technical support teams who ensure a frictionless payments experience.
Acquired by PayPal in 2013, Braintree is now in an even greater position to change the way people pay. Headquartered in Chicago, Braintree has offices in San Francisco, New York, Sydney, London with employees stationed around the world.
The best talent deserves the best perks. Join the Braintree Team and you’ll get catered lunches, tuition reimbursement, public transit commute reimbursement, and much more!
Check us out - Braintree on The Muse | LinkedIn | Glassdoor | Facebook | Twitter
About the Role:
This Sales Operations Analyst role will be vital in scaling a growing Global Sales Organization for Braintree as well as supporting cross-functional operations as we integrate in to the larger PayPal organization. They will be responsible for managing dynamic sales incentive programs, aligning Salesforce processes, and acting as a liaison for the Sales team. This should be a highly analytical person with the ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize with little to no guidance.
What you'll do:
- Optimize CRM usage, accuracy, build reports and enable oversight via the CRM
- Support with RFP responses, proposals of all sizes and across all verticals
- Assist with pricing/contract submissions and assisting with gaining approvals internally
- Forecasting – via the CRM and finance systems you will support volume and revenue forecasting on a cyclical basis to help drive insights for Sales leadership
- Manage sales team commissions to best compliance standards
- You will provide sales with support, acting as liaison between sales and risk when it comes to setting up high value merchants where setup becomes more complex
- Weekly team internal communication around the business
- Derive analysis on pipeline management for Sales leaders
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don't hesitate to apply. You can also check out our FAQ!