Sales Operations Coordinator at Syndigo
The Sales Operations Coordinator will work closely with the internal commercial team to provide on-going support and maintenance of our business systems, processes, and data. This position is ideal for a candidate who will flourish in an open, energetic, and extremely fast-paced global sales environment. This role will report to the Senior Director of Sales Operations.
This role will be based in Syndigo’s office in either Chicago or Nashville.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide assistance with general sales support, accommodating ad-hoc user requests and assist in the development of internal audits and controls to ensure integrity of business processes.
- Assist with user testing and maintaining documentation of internal sales tools and processes.
- Implement and enforce processes to maintain integrity and accuracy of Salesforce.com data and sales processes.
- Sales support for the commercial organization providing historical contract data and maintaining of product catalog data within contracting tools.
- 2+ years sales operations, or similar support, experience, in a technology-centric organization
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite of products with extensive Microsoft Excel expertise
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledgeable in CRM platforms, Salesforce.com preferred
- Ability to be flexible and adjust priorities to meet fast paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication