CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. is the technology platform for the P&C insurance economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries - insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more - to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC's network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020 & 2021. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC's success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC's tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 7 locations worldwide and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCCIS). Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
Within the Insurance Services Group (ISG), the Analytics & Sales Operations person is responsible for driving salesforce productivity in a multi-channel organization by leveraging sales and customer information, analyzing financial and market data to continuously refine sales strategies, and improve sales performance.This position serves as the hands-on analysis point for the sales channels and internal CCC teams, to identify areas of opportunity, target revenue growth, and align the channels with corporate strategy.Additional responsibilities include developing improved sales processes and operational measures, implementing and managing productivity tools, such as Salesforce, managing delivery of all requests for reports, ad-hoc analysis, program results, modeling, and presentations.
- Deliver Insurance Services Group analyses and presentations for sales teams, sales leadership, and Senior Management, as well as Operational and Board meetings.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Operations, Legal and Finance regarding salesforce data, customer/market trends, revenue and revenue outlook Analyze and evaluate sales pipeline, win/loss, and customer/market trends, their impact on sales performance and recommend proposals to drive revenue growth and account penetration.
- Drive salesforce productivity in a multichannel organization by developing improved processes and measures, implementing and managing productivity tools.
- Lead analysis projects that improve or redesign business processes to increase revenue, increase productivity, or reduce expenses.
- Develop and implement processes to ensure that opportunity and pipeline data contained in Salesforce is high quality and reliable.
- Identify data sources, analyze customer and other operational data, and use various analytic techniques to address operational problems, such as identifying growth segments or improving customer profitability through more precise segmentation.
- BA/BS degree is required, preferably Business, Economics, or Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience working as an analyst, ideally within a sales organization
- A strong candidate is someone who is extremely analytical. They will know what quality data means and help the team design & improve it.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with ability to manage highly complex and/or critical customer issues
- Advanced skills in Exceland PowerPoint. Strong spreadsheet abilities are crucial.
- Experience working with sales/marketing teams and Salesforce preferred
- Superior communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- The ideal candidate will come from an action-oriented and results-based environment.
- The successful candidate will be an energetic, roll-up-the-sleeves self-starter with strong people skills
Desirable Skills or Experience
- Consulting experience
- Experience with other CRM systems
About the company's Commitment to its employees:
CCC Intelligent Solutions employees are part of an inclusive culture that brings together diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Our team is defined by our values of: Integrity, Customer-Focus, Innovation, Diversity & Inclusion, and Tenacity. Together, we help our clients and each other achieve new goals.
CCC is committed to providing employees with opportunities to advance their careers and skillsets. CCC team members receive access to training and education reimbursement is available.
CCC offers competitive compensation and generous benefits. Health insurance, PTO, 401K, are just some of the benefits available to team members. CCC's top priority is the health and safety of our clients and our staff, which is why we have expanded our remote work benefits during the COVID-19 pandemic. Qualified job candidates will be interviewed by phone and video. Dependent upon role and responsibilities, new hires will be eligible for remote work immediately, with all necessary office equipment provided upon start date.
Each team member plays an important role in the company's success and each team member has a voice. CCC employee engagement and job satisfaction ratings consistently exceed industry norms - underscoring the value CCC places on its employees.