Strong Growth and Profitability
OppLoans has grown 1,500 percent over the last three years, with 2018 marking the third year in a row of making the Inc. 500 list of the nation’s fastest growing companies. We have originated hundreds of thousands of loans and will surpass $130 million of annual revenue in 2018. In 2019, we’re projected to exceed $200 million, while maintaining strong profitability.
Customers Love Our Product
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our borrowers are saying on Google and the BBB!
Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and generous benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the happiest offices in the country. We were recently named the 3rd fastest-growing startup by Built In Chicago. In 2018, Glassdoor named us the 6th best place to work in the nation. Check out our reviews to see why our employees love us! As the business continues to grow quickly, we are always looking to bring on future leaders as we take the next step in our journey. We added over 100 FTEs in 2018 and plan to do the same in 2019.
The Senior Director, Sales Operations will provide strategic support to the Sales and Operations leadership team to improve the planning and daily management of the business. This leader will drive accountability, transparency, and oversight for day-to-day sales operations, maximizing organizational awareness of all sales activities. There are two consumers for this role, the customers and the sales team. It’s critical that this individual becomes a trusted advisor to the sales team, and can seek out ideas, test the feasibility of potential solutions, and sell the value of new rollouts. All in all, this leader must be capable of owning all conventional strategic and operational planning for the sales team. The Senior Director, Sales Operations will report to the Chief Operating Officer with a strong direct working relationship with the VP of Sales.
- Drive strategic initiatives and tactical implementation with support from both the COO and the VP of Sales.
- This leader will play a key role in enabling Inside Sales effectiveness through planning, implementation and maximizing the performance of Loan Advocates.
- Establish strong working relationships with Inside Sales Supervisors, marketing and cross-functional teams to achieve objectives.
- Process owner for the Supervisor Playbook which include implementation, training and ensuring consistency across all Inside Sales teams.
- Ownership of the reporting, dashboards, sales tools, pipeline management and CRM including ensuring teams are receiving needed levels of sales support.
- Partner with Human Resources on compensation design and training for all Inside Sales team members.
- Identify operational inefficiencies and implement solutions that optimize performance.
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization focus on performance drivers; analyze results and identify actions to address gaps.
- Define quarterly objectives and drive the team to hit key milestones to increase acquisition and activation.
- Serve as an escalation point for the resolution of a process and/or system issue.
- Participate in management decision-making processes concerning sales issues and procedures.
- Manage the evaluation and interpretation of data; identify trends that signal new opportunities or challenges and red flags; convert data trends into actionable sales processes and tactics.
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with onboarding of new sales talent.
- 10+ years of experience in Sales Operations and/or Inside Sales Management with experience leading managers.
- High degree of proficiency working with Salesforce and other CRM applications, Sales Gamification platforms, and Telephony applications.
- High degree of proficiency with territory and quota management.
- High degree of proficiency managing daily, weekly and monthly sales targets and results.
- Must have demonstrated quantifiable, high-impact achievements in previous roles.
- Possess a best-in-class playbook of effective operational strategies that have been proven to grow and scale businesses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence and drive change.
- Not afraid to roll up sleeves and lead by example.
- Resourceful, tactful, and motivational influencer who collaborates actively to get things done.
Competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Competitive benefits package.
- Free PPO Medical plan option with BCBS.
- Flexible Spending accounts & Health Saving plans with employer contribution up to $500.
- Dental, Vision, Accident coverage.
- Disability plans & Life insurance 100% employer paid.
- Wellness & EAP Programs.
- CTA, Metra & parking programs.
- Opportunities to donate to charity.
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks & drinks available including a Bevi machine and unlimited free coffee.
- Subsidized daily lunches.
- Free gym membership onsite.
- Free shuttle passes to Metra stations.
- Casual dress policy.
- Discounted Divvy memberships.
- 401(k) plan with employer match that is fully vested upon enrollment.
- Employee and peer recognition program.
- Dynamic start-up culture in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Intramural sports leagues.
- Weekly office events including but not limited to: happy hours, massages, trivia & game nights, private yoga sessions, catered breakfasts & lunches, professional development seminars, fitness classes, etc.
- Dual monitors and stand-up workstations.
- Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city.
- Awesome panoramic office view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.
- Equal opportunity employer.