Sales Representative at GoHealth
As a GoHealth Insurance Sales Specialist you will assist individuals through the important decision-making process of selecting a Medicare plan that matches their needs with the optimal product and service. The Insurance Sales Specialist will be responsible for providing outstanding customer satisfaction while achieving monthly sales goals. Your training is paid for, attractive career paths are available, and merit-based incentives are available to all of our agents when you join a growing and competitive team within a fun and supportive work environment.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Effectively sell health insurance plans and products to our customers from inbound calls customers. No cold calling.
- Guide consumers through the health insurance policy selection and application process and serve as subject matter expert for health insurance enrollments.
- Quickly learn insurance product offerings such as major medical, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, prescription drug plans, and other ancillary health products.
- Provide an excellent consumer experience for all callers and be passionate about helping the aging and disabled community.
- Understand and learn GoHealth's internal policies and procedures.
- Comply with Federal CMS and State legal requirements and standards.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for the organization.
- Provide continuous feedback for improvement throughout the sales floor by raising opportunities for improvement to management.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service
- Ability to work and excel in a competitive, and performance-driven environment
- Computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to successfully complete all licensing and legal background requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
Benefits and Perks
- Performance based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchasing Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee engagement activities supporting charitable causes
- Birthday & Anniversary Recognition
- Work From Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer