Sales Solutions Engineer at Infutor Data Solutions
Why join us?
- Great company culture – Designated a “Best to Place to Work” in the Chicagoland area by Crain’s Chicago Business, Built In Chicago, and Tech in Motion, as voted by our employees.
- Casual, yet driven work environment consisting of the most knowledgeable #experts in the consumer data industry.
- Named Inc. 500’s “Fastest Growing Company in America;” over 50% growth in the past 3 years while maintaining 98% client retention.
- Unlimited Growth Opportunity - Our customer base is not saturated and transcends all industries; we believe in promoting from within!
What is the role?
The Solutions Engineer provides in-depth data expertise to support the technical relationship with Infutor’s customers, including product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and partner directly with product management to prioritize solutions. The Solutions Engineer will report to the Director of Solutions Engineering. This position can be based out of either our Oakbrook Terrace HQ or Chicago Loop Office.
As a Solutions Engineer, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide in-depth data expertise to support the technical relationship with Infutor’s customers, including product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and partner directly with product management to prioritize solutions.
- Support sales with excellent technical, communication, and organizational skills.
- Accountable for creation of client facing presentations, providing direction on products and services that can be leveraged to achieve clients’ goals, responding to technical questions, data mining, data analysis, and helping sales teams create sales strategies based on their product knowledge.
- Understand the needs of the client, any problems or unmet needs the client is faced with and presents products as a tool to fix the problem or fulfill the need.
- Responsible for gathering client solution requirements through collaborating with the client and internal staff.
- Understands how products interact and may be modified to meet client requirements.
- Coordinate and manage internal resources (sales, sales support, product, operations, IT) to ensure solutions fulfill client needs and to estimate development and implementation efforts from both a time and expense perspective.
- Responsible for Insights in the form of professional presentations with an industry or sub-vertical point of view. Insights can be analytic and/or technical in nature. Strong persuasion skills are needed during sales meetings/appointments.
What experience do I need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of data analysis in a sales, sales support role, or equivalent experience in customer-facing role
- Must know how to write SQL queries
- Must possess strong presentation skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels
- Highly proficient with Powerpoint, Excel and related analytical tools (Python, SQL, R, AWS)
- Aptitude for solving complex problems and a strong analytical aptitude
- Must be detail oriented, intellectually curious, able to flush out complete requirements in support of solution development and delivery.
- Organized and should have presence of mind, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Provide feedback to both product management and senior sales management on returned assessments to ensure sales training effectiveness and product quality
- Must be prepared to travel 10%
What are the benefits?
Our total rewards package is competitive and offers a wide range of options, including tools and resources that help employees live their best life, grow personally and professionally, and get rewarded for the results they deliver. Our benefit programs and services help employees attain their future retirement savings and career goals, as well as help to meet their everyday needs today.
Our benefits are subject to change, and offered to Full-Time, Permanent Employees.
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Corporate Bonus Program / Sales Incentive Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401k Company Match
- 100% employer paid monthly premiums for Employee Only Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision.
- 100% employer paid Group Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance, and Long-Term Disability.
- Voluntary Benefits:
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Commuter Spending Account
- Paid Time Off for vacation, illness, and parental leave.
- Company sponsored office parties, events and much more!
Who are we?
Infutor Data Solutions LLC provides world-class data solutions for businesses to most accurately identify key consumer identity and attribute data, powering our clients to make critical, strategic business decisions. Our Identity Graph combines 30+ years of rich, historical consumer data with hundreds of unique, hard-to-find data assets, updated daily with 97.5 million transactions. This information provides insights into the complete consumer life journey and drives predictive intelligence for marketers.
Infutor’s headquarters are located in Oakbrook Terrace, IL with offices in Chicago, IL, Fort Myers, FL, Olathe, KS and San Rafael de Escazú, Costa Rica.