Sales & Success Leaders at Sprout Social
Sprout Social offers deep social media listening and analytics, social management, customer care, and advocacy solutions to more than 20,000 brands and agencies worldwide. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and building elegant, sophisticated software. Founded in 2010 and headquartered in Chicago, we are a team of 600 people located across more than 25 cities worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in Chicago, Sprout has offices in Seattle and Dublin. Our award-winning software and culture has been recognized by some of the best in the business, including winning Glassdoor’s 2020 Best Places to Work.
Our global sales and success team experienced incredible growth in 2019 and we will continue to grow in 2020. As opportunities emerge, we are looking to find highly-driven and strategic leadership team members who have the ability to influence and inspire others. If you want to be on our radar as we have new openings, please share your resume for review. Applicants to this posting will only be contacted by a recruiter if we identify a position where there is a potential fit. Our diverse team is made up of talented and thoughtful individuals who are committed to growing our market and moving our industry forward. Even better, we have a lot of fun doing it.
Within 1 month, you will…
- Complete Sprout Social’s new hire training & onboarding program alongside other new Sprout team members. You’ll gain a broader understanding of our products and how your role fits into the organization.
- Partner with Sales & Success Leadership to define key success metrics for your role and how you will measure against them.
- Get to know and begin to build working relationships with your team.
- Educate yourself on the current team structure, goals and overall strengths/weaknesses.
- Start developing relationships with partners across the organization, including Sales & Success Leadership, Product Marketing, Sales Operations, Organizational Development, and Marketing organizations.
Within 3 months, you will…
- Meet with leaders throughout the Sales & Customer Success organization that share responsibility for obtaining similar targets and identify areas of opportunity.
- Establish a strong understanding of sales enablement, create/analyze team reports, and identify coaching opportunities.
- Create an early concept of the future plan for onboarding and begin prioritizing.
- Begin coaching and mentoring team with call shadowing and role plays to help them improve, both professionally and personally.
- Fully understand our existing onboarding process and how each department (customer success, marketing, product, sales, and support) contributes. Identify areas of opportunity.
Within 6 months, you will…
- Meet agreed-upon goals and targets relating to product adoption and team productivity.
- Measure initial process improvements and make adjustments where appropriate.
- Have built strong cross departmental relationships.
- Demonstrate personal leadership perspective and share learnings and best practices across the organization.
- Continue to develop your team, both personally and professionally. Continue to hire on an as needed basis.
- Become a Sprout Social and social media expert to confidently speak to ever-changing industry trends and product vision to help our customers identify their needs and accomplish their goals.
Within 12 months, you will…
- Consistently meet and exceed product adoption targets.
- Obtain (solicited and unsolicited) and act upon peer, customer, and leadership feedback.
- Be recognized as a subject matter expert and leader at Sprout.
- Establish and begin executing against long term plan for your team.
- Promote members on your team and begin creating bench of new talent.
- Have tried, measured, and iterated upon multiple onboarding strategies.
Of course what is outlined above is the ideal timeline, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We believe that true employee engagement cannot happen if you can’t bring your whole self to work, so we’re committed to building a diverse team, embracing an inclusive culture and investing in equity across our organization. That dedication is core to Sprout. We want all candidates, particularly those coming from traditionally underrepresented groups in the technology industry, to know they are welcome at Sprout.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including generous company contributions
- Progressive benefit programs, like our parental leave program and free Divvy bike memberships
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability and life insurance
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and financial well-being of our team
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
Sprout Social is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here (1) Equal Opportunity Employment Poster (2) Sprout Social's Affirmative Action Statement (3) Pay Transparency Statement.
Additionally, Sprout Social participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. We value the things that make us different and want to see how you can make our team better!