Sales Support Analyst
Civis Analytics helps businesses use data to gain a competitive advantage in how they identify, attract, and engage loyal customers and employees. With a powerful combination of best-in-class proprietary data, cutting-edge software solutions, and an interdisciplinary team of data scientists, developers, and survey science experts, Civis works with Fortune 500 companies and the country’s largest nonprofits to make data-driven decision-making essential to how the world’s best companies do business.
Learn more about Civis at www.civisanalytics.com.
About the Role
The Sales Support Analyst will provide administrative support for the Sales team. We are looking for someone with high energy, great organizational and communication skills, and an eagerness to learn how our sale works and grows from the first call to a closed deal.
Civis Analytics has opportunities for applicants who are seasoned professionals, brilliant newcomers, and anywhere in between. We are looking for detail-oriented individuals from diverse backgrounds with demonstrated quantitative and problem-solving skills. We value creativity, hard work and on-the-job-excellence and offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
- Support the Sales team by creating, organizing and completing paperwork and RFPs throughout the sales cycle
- Assist the sales team with project management activities to help senior sellers focus on prospecting new business
- Coordinate the assembly of materials for external meetings, events, and trade shows
- Maintain excellent communication and a positive, respectful and professional attitude and relationship with clients, peers, all levels of management, and all outside organizations conducting business or otherwise interacting with Civis
- Contact marketing generated inbound leads to set up appointments for sales team and assist through early stages of opportunity development
- Work with sales team and management to implement prospecting strategies
- Provide weekly accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
- 1-2 years of sales related or customer service experience or similar
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Open minded and a willingness to learn
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience