Sales Training and Enablement Manager
Position at Community Brands
How You Will Make An Impact
- Design, build and implement a comprehensive sales enablement program, including tools, processes and certification programs to increase sales velocity and conversion rates.
- Partner with Sales Leadership to identify knowledge and gaps in skill across the company and conduct ongoing needs assessments.
- Design and implement metrics to ensure consistent evaluation and measurement of training certifications for reporting to Senior Management.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Marketing to develop, launch and lead product-related training sessions for all sales departments.
- Coordinate, moderate, and present at various applicable internal learning events and training sessions both via screenshare and live on-site sessions (some travel required).
- Maintain the sales learning modules within GiveSmart’s learning tools and software, and work with the Learning and Development Associate to ensure content is up to date and utilized effectively.
- Create sales enablement materials and curriculum that support the sales force in their revenue generating efforts.
- Develop sales curriculum roadmaps to support on-boarding and ongoing training.
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of learned skills and techniques into employees’ work behavior.
- Own the structure and effectiveness of the GiveSmart Sales Playbooks
- Evaluate and update playbooks and ongoing programs to ensure they reflect any organizational, product, or content changes
- Identify and incorporate new trends and tools in employee development
Skills and Experience
- Successful sales/sales operations/sales enablement experience with a SaaS organization
- Proven track record of implementing successful sales process, methodology and playbook initiatives
- High impact success driving cross-functional and cross-departmental change management and problem resolution
- High sense of urgency and visionary work ethic required to drive business outcomes
- Understanding pipeline, opportunity management and forecasting cadence and process as it relates to sales process, skills and training needs
- Success in creating, developing and maintaining an extensive sales enablement curriculum, training, and delivery with measurable return on investment
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Ability to assimilate complex concepts and clearly articulate value proposition
- Effectively and appropriately work with multiple levels of management
- Experience with various selling methodologies, such as Sandler Selling, Challenger, etc.
- You're a Salesforce pro and LMS experience preferred
- BA or BS degree required
- 1-3 years training experience
Read Full Job Description