Sales Training & Development Manager
Market Track is seeking a dynamic, energetic and skilled Sales Trainer to help our 100+ Sales Reps strengthen their sales skills and gain improved knowledge around our multiple products. This newly created role will evolve from heavy content development to be more concentrated in training delivery. The ideal candidate will have experience in both and is willing to be agile and adjust focus based on the needs of the business. The Sales Training & Development Manager will join the Sales Operations team as this role will be instrumental in shaping an effective, superior sales organization.
- Responsible for multiple aspects of development of current and future sales materials and present them in several mediums: Documents & Manuals, Power Points, Recorded Trainings and eLearning tools that have yet to be sourced.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to develop content and trainings around our products and systems.
- Build training content as and make recommendations, improvements on current material.
- Create and manage a document repository for online courses including course maps, syllabi, templates for learning platform and specific course materials.
- Maintain and streamline shared resource tools such as BOX & Sharepoint.
- Conduct new hire Sales Training sessions for new sales employees.
- Run regular training classes to include instructor-led sessions, virtual, live online sessions, and e-Learning.
- Learn our Value Selling Strategy and incorporate that into Sales Process Training.
- Assess skills and needs of sales staff and develop training modules and schedules to meet identified needs.
- Implement engaging learning activities and compelling course content.
- Conduct skills and competency testing of sales staff to ensure staff is at required levels.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5+ years Sales Training experience at a business to business company with a demonstrated record of success
- Experience in Software Industry preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% as we have offices in NY, Toronto & SFO
- Proven experience in curriculum development experience with ability to customize courses for various audiences
- Proven ability to build large volumes of sales and technical content in multiple mediums
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and presentation
- Strong presenter: Bringing high energy and thriving in front of a group
- Agile thinker: Able to create new ideas, try new things, and move quickly to help our team improve