Sales Training & Enablement Specialist at Syndigo
Syndigo’s business development and client development teams are comprised of individuals expected to bring in new clients, manage & grow relationships with existing clients, and ensure high client retention rates. The Sales Training & Enablement Specialist is to help each sales person become more productive, reduce ramp-up time of new hires, and develop the individuals on the staff’s professional talents. You will help deliver and execute training programs, tools and resources that make our sales team more effective and efficient.
Working out of Syndigo’s downtown Chicago office, this role be responsible for establishing and invigorating programs around new hire training, competitive intelligence gathering, industry news tracking and dissemination, as well as mastery of the entire suite of products & services offered to our clients by Syndigo. The role will work with teams in multiple locations and may involve some travel (10%)
- Deliver training to sellers, onboard new sellers and continue to be a resource post induction. This will also include on-going review and improvement of training programs.
- Leveraging a Value Selling approached, coach in a 1:1 forum with sales team members on how they can develop, grow, and improve skills critical to their success.
- Support our sales curriculum roadmaps (new hires, 30,60,90 days training) to support on-boarding and ongoing training.
- Participate in the certification program for new hires.
- Assist in the creation of new certification programs for new products and solutions as they launch.
- Align with product marketing and sales leadership to support the enablement strategy and deliverables.
- Maximize training effectiveness by contributing to content, assessments and evaluations, employing innovative blended learning delivery methodologies.
- Assist in the creation of sales enablement tools to reinforce concepts including internal reference sheets, call scripts, videos and quick reference guides.
- Maintain central repository for all sales enablement tools.
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 1-2 years training experience
- 1+ years sales experience
- Knowledge of sales enablement, including experience with Salesforce
- Expertise in classroom style presentation, facilitation, virtual and/or video training
- Proven ability to develop content around sales process, product training and collateral
- Experience building and contributing to a high-performance team through positive energy, creative thinking, and a focus on team culture development
- Understanding pipeline, opportunity management and forecasting cadence and process as it relates to sales process, skills and training needs
- Industry experience (Retail, CPG, food service) a plus, but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)