Salesforce Alliance Manager
Smarter Thinking. Real Results. Technology consulting has been our story for over 14 years. Companies from all industries partner with us for our innovative mindset to help them digitally transform to create market advantages, become resilient, and prepare for what’s next. With us, the possible becomes actual.
We provide strategic and innovative consulting services focused on digital experiences, engineering, automation, data and analytics, and salesforce solutions. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allow them to move their business forward.
We are looking for a proactive Salesforce Alliance Manager who is able to navigate across a complex organization and network, and operate in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Our Salesforce Strategic Alliance Manager will strengthen and solidify Saggezza’s relationship and partnership with Salesforce, leveraging input from our Salesforce Practice leaders and ultimately driving our partner goals. This person will demonstrate a passion for Salesforce solutions as evidenced by direct experience fostering relationships with prospective partners, current clients, and relevant stakeholders.
You build trusted relationships among Salesforce and Saggezza leadership, and continually articulate Saggezza’s value proposition to the leadership teams of Salesforce. You establish a collaborative environment where key leaders from each organization can meet to identify new market opportunities that drive incremental revenues for all parties involved.
This role is perfect for someone interested in bringing people together and able to build a trusted relationship, making us a better and more effective practice, and helping us achieve our goal of being the Salesforce practice of choice to customers in the Mid-Market space.
What You Will Definitely Need
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies, including senior-level executives, consulting resources, technical teams, and sales representatives.
- Experience fostering and driving relationships within the Salesforce ecosystem.
- The ability to drive a regular cadence between Saggezza and Salesforce stakeholders (Alliance team, Partner Sales, Sales, Co-Primes, Development, Industry Teams, etc.)
- Experience driving ACV, managing the Partner Trailblazer Score, cascading SF events to practice resources, coordinating in-person events/meetings for Dreamforce or Connections, etc.
- Demonstrable proof of producing measurable results of influenced revenue or channel sales in the Salesforce or other technology partner ecosystems
- Help facilitate training for Saggezza practitioners on Salesforce offerings and help track and plan training and certifications in order to achieve our Certification ambitions
- Ability to work closely with the Saggezza Marketing team to create a marketing plan that supports the alliance business objectives. Provide support and oversight to the marketing campaigns and event execution. Coordinate with colleagues to ensure collateral is up-to-date.
What We Would Love to See
- At least 5+ years of experience in a channel sales role, partnering with technology services organizations
- At least 7+ years of experience within the Salesforce Ecosystem
- Excellent organizational skills, proactive and able to take initiative
- Highly self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, with strong attention to detail
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
Why Join Our Team?
- Diverse culture, experiences, and skills.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated, and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides every one of our employees the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome innovators with entrepreneurial spirits to grow with our team.
- Consulting Magazine - Fastest Growing Firms 2019
- Built-In Top Places to Work in Chicago 2020
- Best and Brightest Companies in the Nation 2019 and 2020, Best and Brightest Companies in Milwaukee 2020 and Best and Brightest Companies in Chicago 2020
- 2020 Inc. 5000 List - Honored as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America
*Saggezza is unable to consider any candidates under a Corp-to-Corp agreement (C2C) at this time. Please ensure all applicants have full authorization to work in the United States.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.