NeonCRM is looking for a Salesforce Developer/Administrator who is primarily focused on the Sales Cloud and Configure Price Quote (CPQ) products within the Salesforce platform. The Developer/Administrator is responsible for designing, building (configuration and customization), testing, implementing, and maintaining functionality that meets the needs of the company. Successful candidates will have an ownership attitude and project management skills where they can take on initiatives and drive to completion.
Who are we? A mission-driven software company, working to empower nonprofit organizations with best in class technology solutions. We care about nonprofits and the people who run them, and we're constantly learning and growing. We're a little nerdy, a little silly, but, most of all, we like to get things done.
Who are you? You work hard and like to collaborate with others. You're ambitious, driven, and passionate about outside-of-the-box thinking. You care about making good happen in the world and you'd like your job to be more than just a job.
Why work for us? We're growing rapidly. As a part of our team, you'll navigate challenging assignments, grow professionally, and have access to professional development conferences and industry thought leaders. Best of all, you'll get to work with a great group of people that thrives on innovation, collaboration, creativity, and risk-taking.
- Create and customize objects, workflows, record types, page layouts, fields (including advanced formulas and lookups), apps, tabs, templates, security, users, and approval processes
- Maintain the functional areas of data management: accounts, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, contracts, subscriptions, forecasting, dashboards, and reports
- Perform administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, validation rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity, and storage management
- Work with stakeholders from new business units to manage mass data migrations into Salesforce from external platforms and complete user onboarding
- Develop new and refine existing reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience administering Salesforce
- Familiarity with basic SQL queries, such as select statements and table joins
- Experience with Salesforce customization (Apex, VisualForce), and middleware integrations with other enterprise applications is preferred
- Experience in creating and testing changes to configurations, customizations, etc. in sandbox, and deploying to production environment without disruption to operations
- Experience managing Salesforce for SaaS companies and software products preferred
- Salesforce Administrator certification preferred
- 80% of our team comes from a nonprofit background, and we’re driven to help our clients make a difference in the world
- Collaborative office environment that welcomes fresh ideas and allows you to make an impact
- Great company culture
- INC. 5000 List of America's Fastest-Growing Companies for three consecutive years
- Benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, vacations, sick days, family leave, 401k with company match, pre-tax transit benefit program, disability, and life insurance
- Casual work environment, regular company outings and social events, stocked food pantry, and a convenient Ravenswood location with parking and close to public transit (CTA Brown & Metra UP-N Lines)