Senior Account Executive, Global Advisory
- Develop effective and specific account plans to expand Relativity/RelativityOne product adoption and utilization, delivering high growth for Global Advisory Partners; Primary responsibilities to move clients into the Relativity One Certified Partner Program (ROCP) and help co-sell the platform to their clients.
- Build strong relationships to drive the Relativity/RelativityOne strategy through the Partners’ organization and their clients/prospects.
- Actively understand the Partners’ business and technology footprint and cloud posture; their strategic growth plans and competitive landscape.
- Introduce Relativity’s technical, operational, security, and strategic resources at the appropriate stages of the sales cycle to move opportunities forward.
- Follow a disciplined approach to forecasting and opportunity management via SFDC and our supporting tools and processes.
- Master and utilize the Relativity software demonstration to clearly communicate solution capabilities on the RelativityOne platform and ecosystem.
- Negotiate contracts between various stakeholders (business, legal, procurement, InfoSec, finance, etc.)
- Minimum ten years’ experience, five of which must be selling directly to or for professional advisory/consulting service firms.
- Cloud/SaaS selling, transformation or integration experience.
- Complex solution selling (i.e. experience selling or delivering software that required the end client to realign certain business processes).
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
- Pipeline management and forecasting experience.
- BA/BS in business, marketing, communications or related discipline.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Special consideration given to candidates who have delivered services around eDiscovery, SaaS transformation, litigation support, forensic technology, forensic accounting or consulting services.
- Experience with Challenger sales methodology.
- Relativity RCA, RCSP, or Relativity Review certification a plus.
- Technical background or experience with Relativity a plus.
- Self-motivated and organized, ability to work in complex deal scenarios.
- Financial modeling and contract negotiation experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills.