We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Senior Account Executive role is a new customer acquisition role focused on developing new, direct commercial relationships with the largest companies in the world. Historically, Relativity has provided solutions to support the eDiscovery needs of law firms and a robust community of partners. But, increasingly, corporate enterprises are bringing more of their litigation processes in-house and choosing Relativity as their platform of choice. Our corporate segment is our newest and fastest growing area of GTM focus.
- You will be assigned a named account territory comprised of the largest, most litigious companies in the world.
- Build and deepen executive relationships with a strategic customer base to help influence their long-term technology and business decisions
- Add value and be viewed as a trusted advisor by bringing compelling insights and ideas with follow through execution.
- Lead and manage entire sales-cycles with experience in negotiating terms and understanding associated legal and business risks (includes presenting multi-year agreements to C-level executives).
- Lead detailed account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working cross functionally with multiple lines of business including Relativity Trace or Channel Partners - all to maximize business impact and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Coordinate global sales opportunities with sales reps around the world.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Five or more years of quota-carrying experience in new business development for an enterprise software company.
- Two or more years of experience selling SaaS, cloud and/or integration products.
- Experience with complex solution selling, large transactions and/or lengthy sales campaigns.
- High degree of comfort with public speaking and giving presentations.
- Experience working for a company within the e-discovery, CMS or big data analytics industry.
- Prior legal tech experience in areas such as e-discovery, litigation services, and/or information technology.
- B2B enterprise SaaS sales experience
- Challenger sales mindset
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.