Senior Account Executive at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
· Provide management of day-to-day activities of components of marketing programs for client account by ensuring accurate, timely execution of projects.
· Develops and maintains relationships with clients at appropriate levels through daily contact. Possesses minute-by-minute knowledge of all work in progress.
· Gains an understanding of the client’s business and product lines and utilizes that knowledge to establish credibility with client counterparts, and help drive recommendations based on the business goals
· Assists in the development of project schedules in conjunction with team.
· Traffics projects internally ensuring proper approvals are obtained.
· Assists with the development and execution of creative concepts. Reviews copy decks and mechanicals and obtains proper sign off from internal team and client.
· Prepares data processing specifications and perform audits.
· Coordinates or leads efforts with production team to ensure accuracy and quality of deliverables. Obtains proper sign off.
· Coordinates or Directs third party vendor services.
· Prepares well-organized, clear and concise communications.
· Responsible for Change Requests to notify team of scope changes.
· Responsible for Alerting Management of any significance client changes or barriers that impact budget and/or timelines.
· Works closely with other business functions; collaboration
· Point of contact for the client; liaison to Epsilon; represent the client interests; Agency
· Driver of communication with client; expectation setting, ex: budget, timeline, scope
· Understand financial reporting and process; profit and loss management; may lead the efforts to create the content of the reports
· Responsible for day-to-day functions of our business, including: revenue processes, accounting, and reporting.
· Estimating staffing and scoping for projects, including retainers, contracts, etc.
· Consistently strengthens and adds value to the client relationships
· Leverage knowledge of technology capabilities to provide recommendations and solutions to clients
Thorough understanding of competitive landscape and development and application of leadership in area of expertise
· Able to multi-task
· Mastering understanding of the marketing landscape.
· Leading partnerships within the company to build collaboration.
· Able to work independently
· Strong knowledge of marketing technologies
· Good problem solving skills
· Able to adapt to rapidly changing expectations
· Good organizational skills and time management.
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to contribute to business development plans and pitches.
· Strong presentation skills
· Uses analytics to develop insights
· Requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.