Senior Account Executive at Relativity
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Relativity Patents Account Executive is a full-cycle sales role-you'll manage lead generation, all the way to close.
You'll also be the first sales hire for Relativity's newest product, Relativity Patents. The Patents team functions as a mini-startup within the broader Relativity team, meaning you'll join a market leader, while also blazing a new trail. You'll also work with and have input into several areas of the business-commercial, marketing, and product.
If you're excited by the chance to be part of something from the ground up, and make a lasting impact, this role is for you.
You will also include experience with the product. As a startup within Relativity, all members of the team share responsibility for assisting our customers with their searches. While your primary responsibility will always be selling, running searches will be an important part of your role during our early days, both as a strategy to get new business-e.g., free trials, proof of concept searches-and as part of our commitment to help our customers whenever they need it. This role will report into the Commercial Lead.
Your Role in Action
- Crush targets. Be motivated to always exceed your goals, quarterly and annually
- Generate excitement. Give prospects an amazing first impression of Relativity Patents
- Have a nose for opportunity. Energetically create new pipeline throughout the year. Prioritize leads from a variety of sources, nurture opportunities, and close new business
- Know the product cold. Become an expert in patent search and in our customers' businesses, and how our product helps them
- Build lasting relationships. Get to know our customers, help them succeed, and build trust
- Be creative. In addition to working leads generated by marketing activities or other sources, you may:
- Create and test new outreach strategies and messaging. Teach others on the team what works, and what doesn't. Be an expert for Relativity sellers from other parts of the business. Use your knowledge of our customers to influence the product roadmap
- You will demonstrate and follow Relativity's Core Values and Employee Handbook & Guidelines
- Experience in AE roles at enterprise SaaS startups or growth companies
- Experience with shifting team or company goals
- Prioritize based on company and team goals
- Associate or Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (3+ years)
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.