Senior Account Executive at The Marketing Store
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best-known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customer… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
This Senior Account Executive (SAE) is part of a team that focuses on the creation and deployment of digital offers for one of our clients. The SAE will serve as the client’s day-to-day contact for all things project related. This individual will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure campaigns are processed, optimized and reconciled in a timely and accurate manner. They will be responsible for metric tracking and driving efficiencies in the workflow and then communicating pertinent data and information back to the client.
Reports To: Senior Director, Delivery
- Develops and maintains an active, positive and productive working relationship with clients and internal stakeholders
- Drive timeline and effective communications with client and agency partners (internal and external)
- Ensure program deadlines are met while managing and prioritizing multiple projects
- Partner with Marketing Operations team to communicate assignments and changes from the client
- Collaborate, in a timely manner, with Marketing Operations and Product teams on problem solving related to campaign performance
- Works with Marketing Operations to develop postmortems, case studies and campaign summary materials for dissemination to relevant company stakeholders
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or another related field
- At least 5-7 years professional experience with a strong preference for agency background in digital and/or mobile activations
- Passion for mobile and digital industry with an interest in how things work
- Proven record in maintaining trusted client relationships
- Proven ability to meet or exceed aggressive deadlines
- Commitment to exceptional service and delivery
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Possesses strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful and solution-oriented
- Demonstrated professionalism and a strong work ethic
- Possess excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Project Management
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.