Senior Advisory Services Consultant at Showpad
At Showpad, we’re focused on empowering others to be at their best. As a business, we provide sales and marketing teams with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences. And as an employer, we provide our employees with opportunities to grow, make a meaningful impact and bring their authentic selves to work.
Our culture stems from our values which center on achieving maximum impact for our customers and being our authentic selves in all that we do. We make decisions with results in mind, while ensuring we create a workplace environment that fosters global collaboration, diversity and passion for what you do. We’re a team of authentic, good-natured ass-kickers and we’ve been recognized as a top workplace by Built in Chicago and Inc. Magazine.
Founded in 2011, Showpad is now a team of more than 450 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in Brussels, London, Munich, Portland San Francisco and Wroclaw.
About the position
The role is an expert role within Showpad, further solidifying Showpad’s commitment and differentiation in serving the growing and maturing Sales Enablement space. As the Senior Advisory Services Consultant you will play a key role in establishing and building the Advisory Services practice. Advisory services will span across the organization from pre-sales to post sales engagements and across our customers’ lifecycles. With that, the ability to communicate and operate cross-functionally and internationally also with Showpad partners will be critical. The role will be responsible for developing deep consultative partnerships with prospects and clients to help them achieve their enablement business goals/objectives beyond the technology implementation and establish Showpad as an integral partner in driving value and results.
Key responsibilities as a Senior Advisory Services Consultant at Showpad
- Together with our Advisory Services Domain Lead, co-own the development and delivery of a portfolio of Advisory Services offerings, including, Sales Enablement Strategies and Charters, Business Strategy Alignment, Governance Frameworks, Enablement Best Practices, Content Strategy and Effectiveness, Value Messaging Optimization, Training and Coaching Frameworks and Optimization, Customer Satisfaction Programs, Managed Services etc,
- Build long-term strategic partnerships focused on driving significant ROI for our clients to allow us to expand relationships over time and exceed the revenue targets set for the account
- Be familiar with building and supporting sales processes and tools and methodologies used to support sales success in collaboration with our internal Sales Enablement team
- Collaborate with Solution Engineering and Sales to help close new deals and highlight Showpad’s knowledge and expertise in the Sales and Marketing enablement space
- Collaborate with Professional Services and Customer Success to help with seamless handover from Sales and ensure focused solution development
- Work with Customer Success to drive upsells, renewals, and cross-sells across the client’s organization, leveraging insights, value plans, QBR & EBRs and other advisory services
- Engage internal team members, including product, solution consulting, services, operations, sales, training, and project management, to deliver against objectives
- Anticipate and articulate client needs to become a trusted advisor and a strategic business partner
- Ability to work with clients both nationally and internationally
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- 5+ years in Sales Enablement/Advisory services or solutions role
- Experience working in global role with geographically distributed teams
- Extensive experience in consulting with complex and differentiated industries (High Tech, Healthcare, Financial Services, Software, Manufacturing, Telecom)
- Experience contribution to consulting processes and methodology
- Knowledge of market trends and concepts in Sales and Marketing Enablement space
- Highly analytical with the ability to surface the most important and relevant information,
- Experience with value consulting and building value frameworks
- Enthusiastic, professional, a highly proactive team player, comfortable in communicating with all levels within an organization and able to operate in an upselling/cross selling/renewal /expansion selling environment while maintaining and building the relationship
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Reliable and committed, with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Deep understanding of GTM activities (sales, marketing, partners and customer success)
- Deep understanding of process, content, tools, technologies, and methodologies used to drive sales effectiveness
- Exceptional leadership skills (while this is an Individual Contributor role, to start with, the individual will lead cross-functional initiatives with senior executives)
- Ability to manage complex and cross-functional team efforts and be responsible for the result
- Track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate updates across all levels of leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you can expect from Showpad
Our culture is centered on our values: be humble, take ownership, be passionate, be transparent, keep it simple and grow together. Global collaboration is in our DNA and we're committed to immersing ourselves in a truly diverse environment where differences are not only welcomed, but valued.