Senior Client Executive at Lumere
At Procured Health, we have the ambitious goal to improve the way our healthcare system delivers medical care through access to relevant clinical evidence health systems need to make better decisions. If every system in the country uses our industry-leading technology and tools, we can improve the quality and efficiency of patient care, and fundamentally change the way health systems operate.
Today, hundreds of health systems around the U.S. use our tools and we want to add second-to-none talent like you to help achieve our goal.
We're a growth-stage startup focused on building a world-class company, and are backed by leading healthcare investors.
Why join Procured Health?
- Make a direct impact on our healthcare system, working with hospitals that are leading real change in the industry.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, with no shortage of responsibility.
- Work with a laser-focused team that seeks the frontier, is obsessed about impact, comes here to do their best work, welcomes respectful debate, and succeeds as one team.
What you will be doing:
As a Senior Client Executive you will serve as a consultant to hospital leadership (VP and above) in the assessment and implementation of evidence-based strategic and operational initiatives designed to improve clients’ clinical outcomes and financial well-being. You’ll work closely with our team of account managers and implementation experts to align on strategies for engaging clients, as well as other cross functional teams to drive product enhancements and upsell opportunities.
The successful candidate will be an energetic, self-starter with a passion for transforming the current healthcare system as well as a proven track record of building relationships with health system executives. As this is a new role within the organization, we are looking for trail-blazers excited to build out the Senior Client Executive function and support the growth of our client success business.
- Use deep subject matter expertise to devise tactics and strategies that align Procured Health solutions with our clients’ business objectives. Focus areas include: device utilization and cost reduction within supply chain, care redesign and clinical variation reduction
- Lead client business reviews and consulting assignments to advise on advancing their value analysis programs (ROI, cost savings and/or other target performance improvements)
- Translate client feedback into actionable product roadmaps, working with our product and marketing teams to advise on aligning our messaging with our ability to address health system challenges
- Use a value-based approach to identify and drive opportunities for upsell
- 10+ years experience as a Senior Client Executive or related role involving operational, clinical, and/or financial consulting within hospitals/health systems
- BA/BS degree in business administration, public administration, or health services administration business; Masters preferred
- Extensive healthcare industry knowledge as it relates to value-based care, clinical operations/administration, and cost management; Knowledge of software and services ecosystem is a bonus
- Strong communication, project management and presentation skills at the Executive level
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Ability to travel to client locations and Chicago office as necessary (approx. 50% travel)