Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
With over a trillion consumer interactions a month and second only to Google in media scale, Epsilon has done what marketers have only dreamed of for years: introduced a single platform that offers all the data management, user identification, decision optimization, dynamic personalization, media delivery, and consumer insights all at the individual level to make true 1:1 communication real.
Epsilon is committed to one simple but exciting principle: each person is different and every person matters. This mindset fuels everything we do for our clients and for each other. We do amazing things for our clients and we have fun doing it. If that sounds like your sort of place, we’d love to hear from you.
The Senior Client Integration Engineer role is a unique hybrid of engineering, consulting, and technical account management responsibilities. It requires understanding clients’ marketing goals and tailoring Epsilon PeopleCloud Digital Media Solutions platform to achieve those goals. Along the way, you’ll have the opportunity to solve challenging technical problems while working with some of the biggest names in advertising.
This is not a “behind the scenes” role. Once you are trained on our platform and tools, you will quickly start working directly on client issues and with our cross-functional teams. You will be involved at many stages of the client lifecycle from onboarding to campaign execution to ongoing maintenance. At the same time, you’ll have opportunities to impact how our teams work through tool development and process improvements.
- Manage and mentor up to two direct reports. Ensure the quality and efficiency of their output and serve as the primary point of escalation for your team
- Integrate marketers into the Epsilon’s system: design, develop, and test technical solutions based on clients’ business requirements
- Be the technical subject matter expert and client liaison while collaborating with internal teams to drive the execution and delivery of key client initiatives
- Identify enhancement opportunities and drive creative solutions that meet client marketing initiatives and anticipate future needs
- Help establish best practices across the enterprise and facilitate knowledge sharing
- Maintain client-specific codebase for campaigns
- Test and troubleshoot integrations and technical configurations
- Advise account teams and clients on specific features of platform or campaign setup
- Understand revenue impact of different product options
- Train and mentor new hires
- Occasional travel required (approximately 1-2 days per quarter)
- 6+ Years of experience in a Technical Role
- Management experience preferred
- Ideal candidates will have an excellent business aptitude coupled with a strong technical background
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills, ability to convey technical aspects to a non-technical audience
- Prior consulting experience is desirable
- Strong attention to detail and delivery of high-quality results
- Prefer candidates with previous digital marketing experience, especially within the Display, Mobile, or Affiliate spaces
- High level of expertise with web technologies
- Knowledge of scripting languages (shell, python) is a plus
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.