Senior Manager, Sales Enablement at Relativity
Personal Qualities to Succeed in the Role
- You are excited to be part of growing one of the fasting growing legal tech companies
- You are motivated by developing others and figuring out the best way to help them learn and grow
- You are a builder and a leader who enjoys the challenge of filling in a blank slate
- You thrive when given accountability and always drive your projects end-to-end
- You do your best work when you collaborate with others, especially sales team members
- You excel at balancing competing priorities across multiple simultaneous projects
- Own the strategy, development, and daily operations of a holistic enablement program with specific focus on new hire on-boarding, sales effectiveness, and role specific training.
- Lead the execution of building out strategic priorities for the enablement team. Coordinate and manage enablement team members' priorities and ensure synchronization of enablement programming.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Relativity teams and leadership, including Sales, Marketing, Product, Human Resources and more.
- Develop key metrics for measuring impact of enablement programs' effectiveness.
- Partner closely with sales leadership on sales methodologies, ensuring that sellers and managers are trained on best practices and have opportunities to learn from their peers.
- Manage and continuously improve training content; work closely with product marketing to develop assets that speak to Relativity's customer segments and buyer personas.
- Intimately understand Relativity's competitive landscape and design programming around how we are positioned in the marketplace.
- Deliver both data-driven and experience-driven insights on enablement to the Executive Leadership team
- 5+ years of experience supporting a customer-facing organization; preferably in an enablement or training capacity
- Extensive experience owning and leading sales enablement projects end-to-end with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering a new hire on-boarding program and a sales enablement strategy
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Demonstrated experience leading and coaching junior team members - direct management experience preferred
- Experience in a SaaS environment preferred
- Prior sales experience preferred