Senior Partnerships Manager
Returnly is a B2B FinTech platform headquartered in the Bay Area that focuses on turning returns into revenue for e-Commerce brands. We work with over 700 brands ranging from SMB to Enterprise and have offices in Chicago, San Francisco, and Madrid.
As a Returnly Senior Partnerships Manager you will be responsible for building, managing, and growing our partnerships with key agencies, systems integrators (SI), and consultancies. This role requires an entrepreneurial mind that is able to strategically problem solve, build solutions, be proactive, and work cross-departmentally. Serving as a key part of our Go-To-Market function, our partnerships team will play a critical role in driving customer value.
- Own Partner identification, prospecting, and negotiation end-to-end
- Educate, close, and manage relationships with strategic agencies and SIs at the VP/C-Level
- Work closely with other Partnership team members to collaborate and execute on a cohesive strategy.
- Work with cross-functional teams across Returnly including Product, Account Management, Sales, and Marketing to identify and engage partners that enhance our product and distribution.
- Develop and drive joint go-to-market business plans with your strategic partners
- Consistently deliver new opportunities and pipeline from your strategic partners to our sales team
- Actively initiate and host product trainings, sales trainings, pipeline calls, marketing campaigns, and executive QBRs
- Manage and educate internal sales/success teams to better work with your partners
- Advocate for your partners internally and externally to our customers
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ of direct sales (closing) experience in a technical SaaS environment OR 2+ years in management consulting at a top tier firm
- 2+ years of partnership management experience with boutique agencies, medium to large digital agencies, or systems integrators
- You know the SaaS business model and are familiar with either Fintech, Martech, Analytics, or eCommerce Platform technologies
- Experience prospecting, recruiting, presenting, closing, and managing partnerships at the Dir/VP/C-Level
- Experience developing annual go-to-market business plans with partners and executing against goals and reporting through QBRs
- Experience educating organizations on how to use your technology in order to make mutual customers wildly successful and educating the partner organization on the value of your technology in order to build pipeline
- Experience working cross functionally with sales, marketing, success, and product
- Experience navigating complex deal cycles with multiple parties
Read Full Job Description