Senior Sales Coordinator at YouCopia
YouCopia is looking for a Senior Sales Coordinator to join the sales team as we continue to scale. This person will play an integral role in our continued growth as they manage the process and forms needed to quote, onboard, and grow with retail customers (both online and in-store). They will work collaboratively with all teams to complete projects while ensuring no deadlines are missed. This person will have a voice, see direct results of their efforts, and be able to take their career to the next level. This position reports to the Director of Sales.
What will you do at YouCopia?
- Support sales growth by owning the documentation required by our partners such as quote forms, item set-up forms, contracts, promotional planning, product testing, special sampling needs, etc.
- Improve the customer onboarding process in an effort to shorten launch timelines
- Initiate projects on behalf of the sales team, defining handoffs and working cross-functionally (with Operations, Marketing, Design and Product teams) to completion
- Clearly communicate project updates and manage timelines to ensure no deadlines are missed
- Coordinate and execute national promotions with Marketing teams
- Monitor DTC pricing reports to direct Operations on inventory availability
- Manage IHA annual trade show logistics
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years of project management and/or sales roles; CPG and retailer experience a plus
- Established track record owning a large book of projects
- Self-starter who consistently takes initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with high attention to detail
- Responsive, organized, hard-working, persistent, positive mindset
- Strategic problem solver that can dig into the details and collaborate with others
- Efficient with communication tools, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Being a part of a team that is growing and having fun while doing it
- Competitive salary with bonus program tied to growth
- Three weeks (15 days) annual paid vacation/personal time
- Health (BCBS of IL), Vision, & Dental Insurance
- 401K with up to 4% match
- 3-4 days per week remote working
YouCopia is a growing housewares brand in the storage & organization category. Since its founding in 2009, our private company has established itself as a source for innovative products selling in major retail accounts such as Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, The Container Store and Walmart. We're a small team that works closely together to deliver a “woo hoo” brand experience that reaches millions of consumers each year.
YouCopia is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.