Senior Sales Executive at Ensono
Ensono is a leading, large-scale provider of mainframe and infrastructure services serving mid-tier to large enterprise clients. The Gartner Group says that, “Ensono is one of the top three mainframe services providers and a top ten provider of data center outsourcing services in North America… helping clients transform to a more standardized, and ultimately, cloud-based delivery” Ensono is the 2018 Microsoft Azure partner of the year, AWS Premier Managed Service partner, the 3rd largest Mainframe-as Service provider in the US, and a top 15 managed services/outsourcing growth company as measured by ISG the last 5 quarters in-a-row. Our company and community is one that focuses on philosophy of we win together. The right candidate will have a true partnership with all pillars of our business as we work as a team to grow.
What you will do:
The Senior Sales Executive must have a proven track record selling complex technology services that include, but are not be limited to managed services, Hosting, Mainframe, Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and Security services. He/she will have accountability for the creation of new logo sales bookings.
He/she must be highly motivated and have the ability/desire to closely collaborate with a large strategic business Partner and their sales leaders, Pre-sales, Delivery and other support teams within the business.
The candidate will be a strategic thinker and self-starter who is focused on creating solutions and solving business problems with a consultative sales approach. He/she must also be able to identify when/if support is needed on a deal-by-deal basis.
The successful candidate will be a multi-dimensional thinker who operates not only on the basis of important past experiences but with the incorporation of new approaches and developments that occur in the market. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and reports. As part of the Ensono Sales team, he/she will ensure proper execution for the lifecycle of a deal establishing sound relationships with internal stakeholders and client executives.
- Proactively identify new revenue opportunities and drive account growth
- Create new and sustain existing senior relationships with Ensono’s strategic business partner firm as well as customers.
- Promote and drive client relationships by providing thought leadership and consultation on the alignment of client business needs to our products and services
- Ability to partner in a cross functional sales and sales support model with Sales Engineering
- Drive contract negotiations for new and existing business in partnership with internal as well as strategic business partner’s Commercial/Legal Service team
- Support delivery team in ensuring account compliance with contractual items
- Own the documentation and execution of the long-term account strategy focusing on growth and client satisfaction
- Work closely with Sales Engineering and the customer on pricing scenarios
- Responsible for developing and delivery of customer proposals
- Represent Ensono at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Build, cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with the relevant internal and external stakeholders, including end-users, project and sales leaders, product teams and senior staff members
- Communicate information effectively to diverse audiences, internal and external to the company, recognizing business and product terms and value
- Challenge the current thinking, assumptions, and status quo to drive results and innovation
What you will need:
- A minimum of 10 years of sales and account management
- A minimum of 5 years of selling IT Infrastructure technology/managed service solutions
- Must be organized, analytical, creative and adaptive.
- A proven track record of both achieving and over-achieving goals in past sales positions
- Significant experience and discipline in managing, reporting and accurately forecasting sales pipelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork capabilities.
- Experience in managing and closing complex sales opportunities
- Proven success in managing clients with multiple lines of business
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without direct line authority.
- Experience in working with managed services, hosting, mainframe, security and outsourcing is a must.
- Ability to serve in a consultative role as it relates opportunity development
- Broad relationship development and people networking experience.
- Ability to cultivate and strengthen strong client relationships with senior business and IT staff members.
- Ability to technically consult with C-level executives within client environment.
- Demonstrated experience at increasing deal close rates, utilizing a structured qualification process with identifying customer compelling events
- Candidates must be able to articulate technology and product positioning from a business perspective in addition to creating and maintaining relationships with the clients and vendors.
What will set you apart:
- 10 - 15 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure sales with 3-5 years’ experience in hunting (new logo sales) role.
- Existing relationships/contacts that will drive a robust pipeline.
- Business development through strategic partner channel.
Travel to various Ensono locations and client sites will be frequent; estimate 50% of weeks will involve travel, more in first year of role.