Senior Salesforce Client Partner at Saggezza
Salesforce Client Partner
Smarter Thinking. Real Results. Technology consulting has been our story for over 14 years. Companies from all industries partner with us for our innovative mindset to help them digitally transform to create market advantages, become resilient, and prepare for what’s next. With us, the possible becomes actual.
We provide strategic and innovative consulting services focused on digital experiences, engineering, automation, data and analytics, and salesforce solutions. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allow them to move their business forward.
We are looking for an outstanding individual to help support the growth of our Salesforce Practice. We are seeking a professional who has demonstrated high academic/professional achievement, leadership, communication skills, and has a strong interest in consulting.
- 10+ years of experience in software implementation or technical consulting, 5+ years in engagement management or BDM role
- Bachelor’s Degree, Masters in Business Administration strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to achieve consulting / professional services revenue targets for a portfolio of clients
- A proven track record of proposing for and selling transformative business development engagements
- Proven aptitude for maintaining margin targets through creative solution development and estimation
- Demonstrated domain expertise for assigned an Industry Service Unit (e.g., Manufacturing)
- A proven record of identifying opportunities and working collaboratively to close them
- Established ability to develop and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with clients, Salesforce, and TGS internal account teams
- Demonstrated effectiveness in the use of solution selling techniques to acquire and maintain customers
- Proven aptitude to consistently drive highly-satisfied (e.g., > 90%) consulting customer relationships
- Demonstrated organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills with the ability to work well in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to successfully collaborate with multiple functions associated in the areas of software engineering, infrastructure, product management, and business operations
- Ability to lead onshore and off-shore
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work assigned opportunities from the Salesforce Managing Director
- Based on the size of the opportunity, the BDE will either be responsible for the full pursuit or be assigned resources to assist.
- Build a client pursuit strategy that includes positioning TGS’s value proposition and enhancing win probability based on solution selling
- Build first call, proposal, and SOW’s materials to support pursuit strategy
- Collaborate with pre-sales operations in Global Delivery Centers and domestically to build winning solutions and proposals
- Work with Managing Director to build effective go-to-market and account-specific plans
- Work with non-Salesforce Practice BDMs and AMs to execute go-to-market efforts and demand generation
- Participate in joint pipeline development and management activities with Salesforce for assigned areas of responsibility
- Work with Salesforce Practice Center of Excellence Leads to build and effectively promote offerings for assigned areas of responsibility
- Build relationships with Salesforce Account Executives and Partner Sales teams to strategize and execute on joint opportunities to maximize impact and offer a higher value proposition for the customer
- Proactively facilitate joint account mining between TGS Salesforce Practice and the TGS National Sales account teams to help build an execution roadmap and grow account penetration
- Participate in alliance partner events and functions
- Leverage executive alliance relationships to facilitate the sales process
- Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud Consultant a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
Why Join Our Team?
- Diverse culture, experiences, and skills.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated, and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides every one of our employees the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome innovators with entrepreneurial spirits to grow with our team.
- Consulting Magazine - Fastest Growing Firms 2019
- Built-In Top Places to Work in Chicago 2020
- Best and Brightest Companies in the Nation 2019 and 2020, Best and Brightest Companies in Milwaukee 2020 and Best and Brightest Companies in Chicago 2020
- 2020 Inc. 5000 List - Honored as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America
*Saggezza is unable to consider any candidates under a Corp-to-Corp agreement (C2C) at this time. Please ensure all applicants have full authorization to work in the United States.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.