SMB Account Executive at LogicGate
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020
Oh, and we have a lot of fun while we’re at it. You’ll have the chance to participate in things like company-led charity involvement, monthly employee events, and regular Friday happy hours—plus a lot more.
Sound interesting? We’re just getting started.
What you’d achieve:
- Develop a territory plan for a targeted list of accounts
- Generate new business pipeline primarily by cold prospecting into a targeted list of accounts through social communication, email and phone calls
- Form strategic sales plan to target use cases within industry verticals.
- Take a customer through the full lifecycle of an opportunity including qualification/ discovery, demo, building relationships within an organization, proposal, negotiation, and close.
- Be an advocate for our customers. Actively listen to understand their goals and share these potential opportunities with our product team.
- Leverage sales enablement tools to effectively measure activities and develop best practices. Continuously refine and improve on sales activities.
- Log activity and run reports in Salesforce.com.
- Navigate through organizations and thoughtfully manage sales cycles.
- Realistically forecast sales pipeline to the CEO
- Consult and advise our customers on best practices for their use case on the LogicGate platform.
- Deliver world-class customer service in every customer interaction
The value you’d bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proven sales experience either as a successful Business Development Representative or as a full cycle Account Executive 1-3 years of experience
- Someone who is curious and has the desire to understand our customer’s problems – and then effectively communicate how LogicGate can add value.
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for SaaS applications.
- Great listening skills, as well as humility. We won’t be the right solution all the time for every organization, so we believe in understanding customer needs first before we make our pitch.
- A tech-savvy seller – can quickly pick up new technology and understands our platform front and back.
- Excellent presentation and product demo skills, typically via web conference.
- Great people skills. Ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- Builds lasting relationships. Someone who is in it for the long term and understands the value in building trust with customers
- Proficiency in using Salesforce.com and sales automation software
- Experience in BPM or GRC software is a huge plus
- Passion to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment where change is a constant
- Eagerness to work collaboratively on a team
- Capacity to be transparent and set clear expectations
- Interest in developing skills and getting better every day
- The mindset of being your best and bringing your best self to work every day
- Strength to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Willingness to be creative, test solutions, measure results and iterate on a process for continual improvement
- Skill to gather and use data to make business decisions
What we have to offer:
- Time Off
- 18 Days PTO + 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.)
- 6 physical/mental health days (sick days)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Work Environment
- Modern office with standing desks (featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series)
- Weekly catered lunch + kitchen stocked with coffee, seltzer, and snacks
- Flexible hours and Work From Home options
- Personal Space/Mother’s Room
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of the company through stock options
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, but it’s also predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!