Solution Advisor at Lumere
Lumere, a GHX company, is an organization comprised of clinicians, researchers, pharmacists and strategic thought leaders focused on helping health systems eliminate unwarranted clinical variation and cut unnecessary costs—specifically related to device and drug selection and utilization.
What you will be doing:
Solution Advisors are responsible for ensuring that Lumere’s clients, health systems, are successful in building a clinically integrated supply chain. You will provide expert guidance to clients that enables them to make financially-impactful, clinically-informed decisions about medical device selection and introduction using Lumere’s research and analytics tools. You will serve as a primary point of contact to help clients navigate Lumere’s solutions and services, while providing strategies and best practices to strengthen their impact across their system. You will proactively monitor and engage users at each account to help them get the most out of Lumere, as well as coordinate with your colleagues to support client requests.
A successful candidate has experience working in healthcare and is interested in applying their expertise to impact health systems at scale. They are an energetic team player who is excited by the ambiguity and opportunity that comes with working in a dynamic, fast-growing technology company.
- Proactively ensure your portfolio of 10-20 clients (hospital systems) are getting value from Lumere
- Apply your expertise in hospital supply chain to identify sources of value, pain points, and the path to success for each client
- Deploy tactics that drive solution adoption, engagement, and user satisfaction at each client
- Serve as a trusted expert advisor to share industry and Lumere best practices
- Collaborate with other members of Lumere’s Services team to delegate & escalate client requests
- Contribute to the development of scalable content resources for Lumere clients (e.g., user guides, presentations, best practice recommendations, and other tools for the client)
- Contribute cross-functionally to support Lumere’s business
- Provide feedback on the product pipeline based on client feedback and your expertise
- Attend conferences and/or user group meetings to bolster Lumere’s market presence (2-3 per year)
- 5-10 years experience working in hospital supply chain or healthcare supply chain consulting (with at least 2 years of experience in value analysis or strategic sourcing)
- Excellent project management skills and ability to collaborate across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to quickly identify underlying drivers of problems, develop hypotheses, and execute on a path to solve
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate complicated ideas to senior leaders in health system
- Team-oriented, doer mentality
- Growth company DNA -- ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to travel to client sites as necessary (30-40% travel)
- Chicago-based preferred