Solution Consultant - Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) - (Hoodoo Digital) at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We have recently joined forces with Hoodoo Digital, a Platinum-level Adobe solution partner that has deep expertise creating innovative customer experiences for leading companies across multiple industries. The acquisition expands Rightpoint's capabilities to help clients to manage their content, commerce, and marketing operations across the enterprise, driving smarter insights and more strategic impact. Rightpoint designs and engineers end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!Job Description
Hoodoo Digital is an agency with many opportunities both personally and professionally working with a variety of clients and surrounded by a wonderful team of people to support you. We love hiring all levels of talent and work to create a collaborative work environment. Come join Hoodoo Digital to work on exciting projects that span multiple Adobe Solutions!
We are looking for a Solution Consultant who can be a client facing project driver working primarily with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), as well as many other software platforms, including Adobe Experience Cloud and Workfront. The Solution Consultant role is a lead role in our client engagements which covers a wide range of responsibilities We are looking for someone who enjoys a fast paced environment and a variety of project types and clients. The right candidate should be anxious to learn new technologies and is able to articulate technical terms conversationally with clients and team members. This role is the moving force behind our client engagements and is responsible for anything non-development related that assists in completing a project.
Solution Consultants will lead projects that improve our clients web presence through new platforms and solutions. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Project Management Responsibilities
- Client and team communication
- Setting schedules, timelines, milestones, meetings
- Internal and external project reporting
- Business Analyst Responsibilities
- Documenting requirements
- Managing tickets and development tasks
- Scoping projects
- Train clients on the solution being implemented
- Be a subject matter expert and interact with clients to provide expertise in AEM and other software features and strategy
- Assist with project scoping and other internal needs to help grow the business
Qualification and Skills
The following qualifications and skills are recommended for this position:
- 1+ years experience of working within AEM
- 2+ years project management experience
- Agency experience in a client facing role
- Technical training experience
- Reporting and data management experience
The following qualifications and skills are preferred, but not required:
- 1+ years experience using or implementing Workfront
- AEM Business Practitioner certification
- Any Workfront certifications
- Experience with Analytics, Target, and/or SEO
30 Days - Engage in new client project, come up to speed and start delivering value
60 Days - Continue client engagement and contribute to internal initiatives to help the team and business grow
90 Days - Expand scope of knowledge through training & Adobe certification. Help refine and identify new processes within the team
180 Days - Help to scope and begin new client engagement. Provide help and mentorship to new team members
This is a remote position with some travel (up to 25%).
Hoodoo has a distributed office model, so hiring self-motivated people who can stay on track on their own, with limited oversight, is a must. Despite our office being in Salt Lake City, we are open to candidates located in other areas and working remote. Communication with our teams is handled through email, phone, and Slack. Must be flexible to work with organizations across multiple time zones.
This position may be eligible for: Certification Bonus, Vacation Bonus and Referral Bonus.Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.