Codifyd is seeking to hire a Master Data Management (MDM) Solution Architect. The MDM Solution Architect is responsible for the successful design and delivery of MDM solutions and services in a client consulting environment.
- Defines the overall MDM solution, sets delivery guidelines, prepares and reviews detailed designs for accuracy and overall compliance to defined solution.
- Brings Industry and Domain Best Practices and Methodologies in Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Management, Integrations, Business Intelligence, and Analytics
- Guides client’s business and technology teams to envision, design and develop strategies for Master Data Management implementation, governance, rollouts, etc.
- Works with Project Manager (PM) regarding scope, tasks, and resourcing
- Determines how the solution will be implemented based on the Solution Design Documentation
- Conducts architectural analysis and evaluation of business processes
- Supports the creation of the object model and the UI definition using EnterWorks’ standard toolsets
- Responsible for managing and developing assigned resources (both internal and partner)
- Validates the design and implementation of the overall Infrastructure and performs the build and maintenance of the environments
- Conducts internal, partner and customer training
- Designs and plans testing for the impact assessment of the solution functionality
- Oversees and coordinates performance optimization
- Responsible for conducting and participating in Solution Reviews (both internally and for partners)
- Travel 60%
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- At least 7 years of overall professional experience
- At least 5 years of experience with large and complex data management projects
- At least 3 years of experience with hands-on implementation of Master Data Management (MDM) solutions utilizing one of the major MDM solutions
- At least 3 years of experience with hands-on creation and updates of data models
- At least 3 years of experience with Java / J2EE technologies or a similar language
- At least 3 years of experience with database technologies
- At least 3 years of experience delivering IT Services and/or Consulting projects within a consulting organization to multiple clients
- At least 2 years of experience as a project team lead
- At least 2 years of experience as a business analysis
- Preferred Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Management Degree is a plus
- Masters in Business Intelligence and Analytics is a plus
- Multi-lingual is a plus
At Codifyd, we transform the way B2B distributors and manufacturers leverage the digital landscape. With a product content-centric approach, we create a failsafe system for organizations to manage complex data and information required in today’s digital commerce marketplace. Our digital transformation services and AI technologies enable operational efficiency for B2B organizations and their channel partners, while providing a superior research-to-purchase experience for end users and financial growth for sellers.
The Codifyd team is comprised of bright, talented, and experienced professionals working in a fast-paced culture where every team member has autonomy and responsibility. We value innovative thinking, elegant and pragmatic design, exceptional team chemistry, and innate passion to make an impact.