Solutions Consultant at Yello
About The Role
You will provide product and business process consulting and product demonstration assistance to Account Executive & Sales Teams to facilitate closing sales with enterprise clients.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Understand each client's buying criteria as well as business needs, goals and objectives, and demonstrates how Yello's solutions can address their requirements
- Deliver product demonstrations for Yello.co's solutions to new and existing clients
- Build and maintain thorough knowledge of Yello's products and services, including feature updates and competitive positioning
- Deliver critical support at Yello user conferences, company-wide trainings and customer events
- Assist in completing RFP's, RFI's
- Help make an impact and bring process and efficiency to large companies decentralized/inefficient recruiting processes.
What We're Looking For
- A Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience required
- 4+ years proven success in a related industry (Enterprise SC in SaaS, HCM/Recruiting, etc) ideally around implementation, consulting or training experience
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks utilizing strong planning and organizational skills
- Someone who has demonstrated experience in making formal presentations including the ability to quickly redesign presentations and demo environment based on customer information
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills and be able to contribute to sales goals through their excellent articulation of our products and our value proposition
- Must have exposure interacting with cross-functional teams, specifically sales and C-levels
- Industry experience specifically with Yello product knowledge would be a huge plus
- May require travel
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time