LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are seeking an energetic Solutions Engineer that has a passion for using their strong communication and technical skills to present a great solution to our prospective customers. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building a business, have a huge and direct impact on top line revenue growth, and be part of a collaborative, high-performing sales team.
What you’d achieve:
- Present: Conduct highly effective product demonstrations with prospective customers and Account Executives as part of the sales process.
- Facilitate: Lead client workshops for data and process gathering to uncover details of business challenges and opportunities.
- Discover: Listen intently to customer pain points and connect their needs to LogicGate product features, with a heavy focus on value creation.
- Build: Configure LogicGate's no code platform for customized demonstrations.
- Consult: Build relationships with prospective customers and become a trusted advisor throughout the sales process.
- Marketing Support: Conduct webinars and assist in content creation (whitepapers, blog posts, etc.)
- Product Insight: Provide feedback and intelligence to Product team to identify new potential features and functions.
- Customer Success Support: Assist Customer Success team with customer implementations from time to time.
The value you’d add:
- Bachelor's degree 4+ years of experience as a Solutions Engineer, Presales Consultant, Technical Consultant, or Customer Success Manager
- Proficient in conducting and tailoring software demonstrations
- Curiosity and desire to understand our customer’s problems – and then effectively communicate how LogicGate can add value to their organization
- Ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- Passion for SaaS applications -- able to understand the value and limitations of the LogicGate platform, front and back
What we have to offer:
- Time Off
- 18 Days PTO + 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.)
- 6 Health days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020
Oh, and we have a lot of fun while we’re at it. You’ll have the chance to participate in things like company-led charity involvement, monthly employee events, and regular Friday happy hours—plus a lot more.