Sr. Account Manager, Travel & Tourism at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Senior Account Manager provides our clients with exceptional service through strategic guidance in developing personalized message and creative strategies to achieve client business objectives. This includes but is not limited to account management, oversight of program management and execution across Epsilon personalized media capabilities. In addition, this role will work closely in partnership with Sales to determine the media program execution strategy that will yield high return for the client and ultimately help grow market share.
- Client Strategy & Account Growth: •Apply understanding of client objectives, consumer behavior/motivations, marketing and branding principles, available data and Epsilon products to develop campaign/messaging strategy recommendations to the Clients •Develop and manage client roadmaps against quarterly account forecasts •Identify opportunities for program optimization and incremental revenue •Provide strategic direction, support and insights to fuel account growth against client objectives and partner with Client Development Director to present new opportunities to clients
- Management & Leadership: •Manage a team of Account Managers and Specialists •Develop team through successful coaching and development •Manage team and individual performance through formal and informal performance management processes and ongoing feedback loop •Define clear career path for each team member and provide direct feedback on performance •Foster a collaborative environment to encourage a respectful exchange of ideas
- Reporting & Analytics: •Monitor and manage program performance/KPIs to identify account risks and develop mitigation strategies •Create and present campaign performance reports to clients •Interpret and apply analytical insights to optimize program(s)
- Execution, Process, & Project Management: •Partner with cross-functional teams on account and campaign set-up to achieve strategic goals •Demonstrate expertise in all Epsilon Account Management tools and processes •Manage campaign launches across cross-functional teams to ensure strategic, effective, timely and efficient execution
- Operational Efficiency: •Seek standardization and automation wherever possible •Drive operational efficiency and scalability •Apply a global point of view on impact of products and processes •Effectively manage internal resources against client and company objectives •Drive adoption of products, tools, processes and best practices throughout team
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university
- 7+ years of total experience with a proven track record in Account Management (digital marketing or interactive agency experience is a plus)
- Management experience preferred
- Excellent client service acumen, presentation and writing skills
- Creative, self-starter, who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Track record of working across an organization to get things done
- Ability to learn quickly and think strategically
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Bilingual Spanish preferred but not required
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.