Sr. Manager, Manager Development Sales Effectiveness at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
As an integral member of ServiceNow’s Global Sales Enablement team, the Sr. Manager, Manager Development Sales Effectiveness is responsible for developing enablement programs for sales managers across the entire sales journey and ensuring all programs have a strong link to ServiceNow’s CRM tools and customer-centric approach.
This is a highly collaborative role that involves working with key stakeholders in Sales and Sales Leadership, as well as across the various Enablement Teams. The role is focused on elevating manager performance by doing the following:
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and cross-functional partners
- Identify Sales Manager skills gaps across the various sales personas
- Develop manager enablement programs that align to business outcomes
- Develop and enhance CRM enablement programs across the entire field
- Collaborate with the new hire / new manager onboarding team to optimize programs
- Establish continuous improvement and reinforcement modules
- Set priorities and adapt to changing business needs and new challenges that impact the sales teams
- Monitor adoption and impact of manager enablement programs
- Leverage change management best practices to ensure the successful adoption of strategic initiatives
- Follow Enablement best practices for end-to-end development – from need identification and scope setting through final delivery
- Provide clear and compelling communications that inform, influence and drive program adoption
To be successful in this role you have:
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is flexible and comfortable with changing priorities, is able to distill large amounts of information into simple concepts and can build effective working relationships cross-functionally.
- 5+ years’ experience in sales enablement as a trainer or leader of manager development programs preferably in the SAAS space
- Experience in sales or sales leadership with a SAAS, technology or other intangible product line
- Experience developing and deploying global enablement programs at scale for multiple personas
- Strong ability to identify sales team and leadership needs and translate them into effective programs that engage the field and drive improved sales performance
- Understanding of and/or experience training sales manager specific disciplines, such as like pipeline management, opportunity management and forecasting.
- Understanding of adult learning principles and enablement design, and development processes with a focus on sales-specific programs
- Keen understanding of operational excellence and sales management principles
- Experience training sales teams and sales managers on CRM tools such as Salesforce, SAP, Sugar and Dynamics, and associated enablement programs in support of CRM
- Previous participation in a workshop or certification in ValueSellingâ sales methodology not required – but amajor advantage
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to garner support for new ideas and initiatives
- Ability to establish and build close working relationships; strong teamwork and collaboration
- Aptitude for learning new techniques and tools in the enablement and CRM arenas
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.