ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do:
· Customer Advisory
· Engage executives to expertly define and manage bespoke industry-aligned digital transformation advisory engagements at select key customers, leveraging ServiceNow methodologies
· Lead discovery workshops with customer leadership and their teams to understand key business objectives, challenges of prospective and existing customers
· Document and present insights and recommended solutions to meet customer business objectives
· Create high-quality deliverables that communicate strategic alignment, present multi-year roadmaps and document the full business case to justify action
· Expertly communicate and advise in 1:1 and 1: many environments
· Sales & Customer Success Advisory
· Work closely with sales & customer success to help define account plans and sales strategy for key accounts in the region.
· Provide analytical expertise to help assess and prioritize accounts and strategies
· Provide full lifecycle business outcome and value realization advisory
· Thought leadership
· Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of new IP (best practices, white papers, workshops, etc.)
· Innovate on current methods and frameworks
· Collaborate with and enable the ServiceNow teams on a business consulting approach to sales
To be successful, the ideal candidate would have:
· A minimum of 15 years of relevant experience:
· Management consultant/ ex-management consultant from a top tier consulting firm with exposure to cloud technologies or a customer-facing business strategy manager with a leading technology vendor
· Executive / leadership experience working on digital transformation projects and/or enterprise software deployments preferred
· MBA from a top tier institution is preferred
· Highly adept at navigating cross functional business processes and Industry trends (Significant experience in a major industry (FSI, Telco, Manufacturing, Retail, etc.) is preferred
· Experience developing and growing C-Level relationships with an ability to simplify and communicate complex topics to an audience with various functional knowledge
· Excellent presentation skills including public speaking, meeting facilitation and white boarding
· High level of executive gravitas with a humble demeanor
· Exemplary analytical and financial acumen
· Enjoy working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
· Willing to travel up to 40-60% of the timeAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.