Sr. Sales Manager at Cappex
We are seeking a Sr. Sales Manager to lead our Sales/Business Development team! You will be responsible for driving revenue growth through consistent KPI’s & execution of our new business prospecting strategy.
- Develop strategies to maximize new business and exceed planned sales goals in the College Admissions space.
- Track & forecast sales activity to drive planning & strategy.
- Mentor and lead an energetic, talented growing sales team, taking ownership of sales team results.
- Develop ongoing training & support for the new business sales team.
- Serve as an expert resource for team members, assisting them with demonstrations and deal closing discussions.
- Partner with marketing & product to drive new sales.
- 3-5 years of leadership experience managing a quota-carrying sales team
- 4-7 years of a successful track record developing new business as an individual contributor
- Bachelor's degree to effectively represent Cappex with college administrators
- Experience with identifying & qualifying new partner sales
- Excellent coaching and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written communication skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the desire to grow a business very aggressively
- The desire to be a partner in growth, not just an employee
- Excellent organizational skills to efficiently manage the team's flow of new and existing accounts
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Salesforce.com a strong plus
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Cappex.com is a growing and successful company with a great mission to help connect students and colleges. More than 11 million high school students have registered on Cappex's family of websites (Cappex.com & CollegeGreenlight.com) connecting with roughly 1,000 colleges.
Cappex is a great place to build a career -- full of bright, energetic people who are genuinely friendly and fun to work with. We have a fantastic benefits program including medical, dental, vision, PTO, and 401k plan with match.
To Apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter that tells us how you stack up to the position we've described. All applications will be kept confidential. We appreciate all interest, but will only contact those applicants with whom we wish to proceed further.
Equal Opportunity Employer