Strategic Client Director at Crafty (Chicago, IL)
Crafty is seeking a Strategic Client Director to lead our client relationships with our largest clients. Your main area of responsibilities: client happiness, retention, and growth.
Client Happiness, Retention and Growth
- You will ensure that your clients receive the highest level of service with a focus on constantly evolving client programming across all of their workplace locations
- Develop a strong understanding of client business needs and pain points and develop plans to address those needs
- Proactive client management, including client communication and outreach, fielding client requests at the national level, and working with local account teams on fulfillment of those needs
- Develop a customer success journey to outline desired outcomes and the milestones to achieve
- Continued client education to introduce new technology features, program offerings and expectation setting
- Maintain aesthetic and product standards and consistency across national locations
- Own and optimize client level P&L for specific book of business
- Effectively managing client budgets
- Accurately execute monthly billing and invoicing in coordination with local teams
- Identifying additional program growth opportunities within existing clients
- Work to re-sign clients at contract renewals
- Responsible for working with the Sales teams to onboard and integrate new national clients and developing existing client relationships
- Lead and conduct regular business reviews with clients to review their programming and its needed evolution
- Works with local operations teams to offer the client a cohesive national experience
Internal project management for each client implementation across markets
- Project manage new service opportunity development with a client - pulling together all relevant parties to execute on the service needed
- Leading weekly meetings about client evolution / client needs
- Maintain client project management overview and proactively communicate the statuses of open projects and all open items
- Working with tech team to consistently delivery national client experience / feedback into our product
- Working with our partner teams to ensure that everyone has the latest information on client opportunities, needs, and issues to ensure we are delivering the absolute best client experience
- In current markets, lead the charge on new space buildouts with our clients
- In new markets, partner with the local account management team and implementation team to onboard a new client location
In addition, you will work alongside other Crafty teams to work on cross-functional projects that create a better operation and product for the entire Crafty client network!
This role reports directly to the VP of Client Services.
Who you are:
- 7+ years in an Account Manager role
- 2+ years in a Project Management / Consulting role or with equivalent PM experience
- Experience working cross-functionally effectively
- Food & Beverage experience (nice to have)
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Suite
- Project management platforms (Asana, etc)
- Customer Relationship Management platforms (HubSpot, Zoho, Salesforce, etc)
- A client obsessed individual with a commitment to having a client-first approach. The client is at the center of everything you do and you are not satisfied unless the client is satisfied.
- You’re a fixer by nature. You sniff out problems before they start and solve them before they fester.
- A strong project manager with the ability to oversee all aspects of an extremely complex and evolving business.
- Self starter who is extremely results and detail-oriented. Extremely hard working. We are a startup with the mentality that no job is too big or too small for us. You are resourceful and hustle because that’s just how you work.
- Calm and collected in the line of fire. On a day where everything that could go wrong has gone wrong, you find a way to stay positive.
- Passionate about growth. We have a bright future ahead, which depends on our team’s spirit, morale, and work ethic.
- Extraordinarily organized. Detail-orientation is an absolute must. You have tried-and-true methods in your arsenal for staying organized and on top of it all.
- Quick learner. You can pick up anything with minimal interaction or teaching and can teach the next person just as well as you learned it.
- Adaptable. As the circumstances change, you change your focus with it.
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
You are considered fully vaccinated:
- 14 days after your dose of an accepted single-dose vaccine
- 14 days after your second dose of an accepted 2-dose series
- 14 days after you've received 2 doses of any "mix-and-match" combination of accepted COVID-19 vaccines administered at least 17 days apart.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are NOT considered fully vaccinated.
Who we are:
Crafty’s mission is to help companies craft better workplaces by providing the services and technology to deliver a modern, comprehensive food & beverage program for their employees, no matter where they work. After operating with a vertically integrated supply chain (i.e., directly fulfilling orders from Crafty-operated distribution centers) in Chicago and the Bay Area, our team launched a third party fulfillment model that has rapidly scaled our coverage into over 25 markets globally, in just a year’s time.
At Crafty, we have a diverse, high-powered team, comprised of folks in technology, supply chain operations, field operations, sales, account management, and more. Our workplace is dynamic, fast-paced, and just plain fun; we pride ourselves in having an amazing mix of humans who make up our team!
What we offer:
Our people mean everything to us. When you join Crafty, you’re joining a team of passionate, smart hooligans who work incredibly hard and know how to get things done. Building the structure to support our team as it continues to grow will have a tremendous impact in enabling our growth today and shaping the company that we become.
We are proud to offer a compensation package that includes an option to join our Crafty healthcare plan to cover health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, paid time off, equipment certification courses, parental leave, and employee stock options. And, it goes without saying, but snacks, beverages, and fun Crafty events are a part of that!
Crafty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without discriminating against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.