Strategic Partner Manager at DoorDash
As a member on our Local Team, you will build our strategic advantage: supporting and growing the best merchants in each city. As a Strategic Partner Manager, you will drive incremental revenue, introducing new products and features, and being the all-in-one solutions provider to our most valued partners. You will report to the Senior Manager, Regional Partner Strategy.What you’ll do
- Business Development – Own merchant relationships with our essential accounts across your region while addressing merchant concerns
- Strategize – Determine the needs and wants of merchants to co-create solutions
- Implement – Guide new DoorDash merchant programs and provide feedback to our Merchant Ops team to learn from failure
- Experiment – Use data and sound business judgement to test and build the processes needed to retain and grow our most important merchants, driving them towards operational efficiency and excellence
- Impactful – Work with our Product, Operations, and Sales teams to ensure merchants have the best possible experience when using DoorDash’s services. This influences the product roadmap, making us better each day
- Problem solver — you can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- Self-starter — you have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Forward thinking — you’re growth-minded and always thinking of ideas on how to help improve processes
- Relentless – you roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Relationship builder — you obsess over our merchant and you’re laser focused on building deep and meaningful relationships with them
- 3 or more years of experience in consulting / strategy / business development / operations / technology / account management / sales or related experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Thoughtful, merchant first thinker who can create data-driven recommendations; Knowledge of Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) / Google Sheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets) preferred
- Understand how to manage a book of business
- Expert interpersonal skills
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.