Talent Success Specialist at Victory Lap
Do you want to be a part of a passionate team, motivated by collaboration with a drive to achieve success together - all while learning, growing and having fun?
Are you comfortable wearing multiple hats, problem-solving in a fast-paced environment, walking into an unpredictable day more often than not? Do you welcome challenges with the understanding that, everyday, your work will directly impact and forever change the lives of young professionals who are unsure of how to find success in their own careers? Look no further than Victory Lap!
With plans to scale from 5 to 20 markets in the next 18 months, we're looking for our next "perfect fit" addition to the team.
As the Talent Success Specialist, you will be the driving force behind our candidates', alumni, and employer partners' success and growth, as well as the ongoing success and growth of Victory Lap. You will combine core competencies of coordinating, organizing, and behavioral coaching to guide, nurture, and support Victory Lap candidates in their path from Victory Lap to job placement. You will utilize your top tier communication skills to update employer partners and candidates on progress while managing the feedback loop with internal stakeholders.
What We Want
- You will be the key contact that is helping our candidates find the role of their dreams and succeed in their career sooner!
- Serve as a mentor/coach to candidates throughout the interview and placement cycle
- Oversee alumni relations ensuring once our alumni have landed a sales job they are supported
- Manage an ever-evovling pipeline of candidates and employers to schedule, provide interview prep, and gather feedback for more impactful conversations
- Assist in the feedback loops between candidates, training, employers, customer success, and the recruiting/admissions team
- Present ideas and process improvements to increase efficiencies with our internal team's processes and procedures
What you Bring
- 1-3 years as a career coach, full desk recruiter with a passion for coaching, or salesperson with experience mentoring or advising
- A servant-leader approach with an ability to foster trust, secure loyalty and make it personal in new relationships
- Demonstrates a high level of resiliency as human behavior is unpredictable
- Proactive is common in your vocabulary and day to day actions; you like to get ahead of problems before they present themselves
- A will to win, a desire to go the extra mile knowing that you're supported by visionary and accessible leaders as well as supportive peers
- Exhibits the ability to build and implement new processes to streamline communications while keeping the candidate in mind
- Excellent communication skills and organizational awareness to allow for a consultative approach
- An ability to be comfortable with ambiguity. You are excited to wear many hats within the business, but understand that your core function and contributions will be the main focus
- A Bachelor's Degree