Team Lead- Business Development Representative
Launched in 2014, ShipBob is a tech-enabled fulfillment and logistics solution for growing e-commerce companies. Our goal is to alleviate the daily stress associated with picking, packaging and shipping so business owners can focus on more important aspects of their brand. Through our software and operations arm, we are on a mission to help businesses be successful online
We pride ourselves on our inclusive and richly diverse company culture. All voices are heard regardless of tenure or job title. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a strong work ethic and ability to persevere.
We are looking for a leader to help manage our Business Development team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
- Hit and exceed quota
- Mentor/supervise new BDRs and help them achieve performance goals and hit required metrics
- Be available daily for any questions and offer feedback/solutions
- Delegate time each week to hop on calls (as much as needed) with merchants to help book meetings
- Perform weekly formal one-on-ones's with members of the team
- Lead informational shadows
- Help motivate the overall team by sharing best practices and creating a positive work environment
- Must be in good standing and have achieved 80% or higher to quota over the last quarter
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Experience selling over the phone and smart calling various types of businesses/merchants
- Demonstrate a high degree of diligence and accountability
- Comfortable in a competitive environment, with evidence of personal ambition
- Relentless persistence in the face of daily rejection and delays from potential merchants
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K Plan
- Comprehensive training program
- Competitive compensation (uncapped commission)
- Flexible working hours, casual dress code
- A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.