Title Closer at Guaranteed Rate
About Ravenswood Title:
With decades of collective experience in the title industry, a veteran examining staff along with seasoned closers, Ravenswood Title prides itself on the ability to effortlessly manage your transaction from beginning to end. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. What began in 2003 as a small operation has grown by leaps and bounds, with coverage in nearly every state and tens of thousands of closed transactions. Despite our growth we have remained true to our mission, delivering high customer service standards and low pricing structures all while living up to our excellent carbon footprint requirements.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Closing Coordinator to join our innovative and passionate team.
- Clear focus on detail and ability to recognize inconsistencies in data/documents.
- Knowledge of Qualified Mortgage regulations
- Detailed knowledge of Closing and Legal Documents:
- Loan Estimate
- Closing Disclosure
- Title Commitment
- Insurance Documents (Hazard, Flood, Mortgage Insurance)
- Prepare Closing packages
- Provide funding authorization to Title/Escrow Agents.
- Review signed closing packages for accuracy.
- Stack closing package in file order by Investor, prior to submitting to shipping department.
- Experience and knowledge of TRID guidelines.
- Ensure the Closing Disclosure is fully complete, accurate, and compliant. Including but is not limited to:
- POC amounts properly applied
- Fees disclosed in the proper sections
- Fees correctly marked finance or non-finance charge
- Escrows set up per Guaranteed Rate policy
- Keep TRID form in LOS system up to date
- Ability to work in a “High Volume" environment.
- Great work ethic.
- Type 45 words per minute.
- Working with Encompass software a plus
Ravenswood Title is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.