Title Examiner at Guaranteed Rate
Ravenswood Title has unparalleled customer service, a great work environment with many opportunities for career growth. Ravenswood Title is headquartered in Chicago and services multiple states and is expanding its footprint to encompass a national platform.
Job Description: Title Examiner
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Primarily complete title exams for refinance transactions/some purchase transactions.
- Examine deed, liens, judgements, easements, plats/maps to determine ownership, and to verify legal description of property.
- Analyze chain of title and preparation of reports outlining title-related matters.
- Ensure that the title to a property in question has no restrictions that may prevent or hinder its sale or use.
- Experienced title examiner for residential real estate – minimum 2 years
- Ability to navigate through title plants and county websites to acquire the proper information
- Softpro experience a plus, not required
- Ability to handle high volume
- Excellent customer service communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Technology savvy
- May have opportunity to work remotely
Ravenswood Title is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.