About Ravenswood Title:
With decades of collective experience in the title industry, a veteran examining staff along with seasoned closers, Ravenswood Title prides itself on the ability to effortlessly manage your transaction from beginning to end. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. What began in 2003 as a small operation has grown by leaps and bounds, with coverage in nearly every state and tens of thousands of closed transactions. Despite our growth we have remained true to our mission, delivering high customer service standards and low pricing structures all while living up to our excellent carbon footprint requirements.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Title-Loan Closer to join our innovative and passionate team.
- Schedule closings.
- Communicate with POD (loan processor) on outstanding needs.
- Prepare closing needs list.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Review incoming closing packages, and manage missing packages.
- Review scanned items for accuracy, and completeness.
- Manage E-Note closings.
- Coordinate with notary on borrower on documents needed to sign.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 title and loan closing experience a must
- Extensive knowledge of loan documentation
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Ravenswood Title is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-JS1