Vice President of Business Development
Vice President, Business Development
Omnetrium is an innovative cloud-based software platform to radically enable financial health for all with prize-linked savings programs. We partner with banks across the U.S. to drive organic customer growth and inspire customer engagement. The company is based in Chicago, founded in 2017 and privately-funded.
We are searching a senior business development professional to join the team to lead our business and partners forward. We are flexible to adapt the responsibilities to the natural areas of strengths of this unique individual. This person would be a lead evangelist and the critical driver of new business and revenue.
The ideal candidate brings an understanding and passion for our vision of achieving financial health for all and the commercial promise inherent in our platform and business.
- Engage with banks and credit unions to position the Omnetrium software platform through consultative selling, business case definition and program implementation.
- Manage complex enterprise sales-cycle presenting to C-level executives on the value of our software service.
- Build pipeline of prospective customers through a combination of calls, email campaigns, networking and market intelligence.
- Representing and promoting our software platform through networking events, and initiatives aimed at target market.
- Deliver against revenue target objectives
- Experience managing enterprise sales cycles from business champions to C-level staff
- An undergraduate degree with solid understanding of financial services industry; banking sector preferred
- Extremely strong relationship and organizational skills; outstanding presentation abilities
- Successful history of net direct new business sales
- Ability to understand business problems, articulate software solutions and establish a compelling reason to act
Please email [email protected] and send along your background and experiences.