Vice President, Sales at CardX
CardX is a payment technology company that’s changing the way businesses accept credit cards. We’re focused on introducing more options for consumers, delivering automatic compliance through software solutions, and making payments more fair for everyone.
As Vice President of Sales, you will hire and manage new sales team members, work with key channel partners, lead high-profile business development opportunities, and define go-forward strategy within CardX’s fast-growing sales team.
This position requires proven leadership and planning skills, exceptional communication by phone and email, and outstanding problem-solving abilities.
Candidates with commitment to excellence in sales strategy and strong leadership skills will excel in this role.
What You’ll Do
- Hire sales team members at various levels of experience (from BDR to Director-level roles)
- Manage CardX team members focused on both channel and direct sales
- Work with current CardX channel partners to increase sales
- Collaborate with third-party consultants and vendors on CRM best practices and strategies for sales acceleration
- Lead the sales and business development strategy for a rapidly growing fintech startup
What You’ll Need
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of sales experience, including 2+ years managing channel partnerships or sales teams
- Ability to work effectively with stakeholders at key channel partners
- Skill and experience in leading and scaling teams
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional work ethic