What We Do:
Uptake is the premier Industrial AI company, providing a predictive analytics SaaS platform that empowers major industry leaders to optimize performance, reduce asset failures and enhance safety. At Uptake, we combine our strengths—machine learning, analytics, data visualization and software development—with the expertise of our industrial partners. The result is enormous savings in development time and resources for Uptake’s partners and a proven industrial grade software platform that delivers value to partners and their end customers.
What You'll Do:
As the VP of Partnerships, you’ll define and lead the partner strategy as part of the Uptake Partner Ecosystem. The primary focus for this role will be to identify and curate the partner network around industrial IOT, specifically partners that focus on edge, connectivity, hardware, and security. You’ll own partners that we leverage as part of the Uptake cloud platform. You’ll be responsible for not only building and forming these relationships, but also monetizing them for the betterment of our customers, partners, and Uptake. In addition, this role will lead efforts to manage a spectrum of industrial data sources that enrich the Uptake Platform and Application set, specifically OT, IT and Ambient Data that fuel our data science engines, delivering outcomes for customers.
- Drive Edge and Technical Partner Ecosystem (i.e. – Foghorn, Dell, HP, Helium, etc.)
- Drive Cloud Vendors Partnerships (i.e. – AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Drive Partner Monetization; Deal structuring and GTM execution
- Identify and maintain the data sources across LOBs
- Identify and source curated expert data
- Help align partner and Uptake roadmaps to ensure strategic goals are met
- Be an internal thought leader and challenge – collaboratively – the thinking of peers, direct reports, and the executive team
- Bachelor's or equivalent skilling in technology, enterprise software or hardware
- A passion for all things AI, IOT and distributed systems
- Prior experience building value added partnerships with hardware and edge vendors
- Experience structuring, negotiating, and closing complex agreements
- Experience working with senior business leaders internally and externally
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and proven ability to influence externally and internally
- A curiosity for driving accelerated solutions in the industrial space
- Experience in enterprise SaaS software monetizing and building new value for partners
- Experience with embedded systems
- Experience selling and partnering at the CxO level
- A roll up the sleeves and get it done attitude
Why Work Here:
We build and deliver, then explore to build more. Curiosity and flexibility enable everything we do, and we get stronger as we make each new industry smarter. As a team, we bring our diverse backgrounds, beliefs and experiences to solve problems no one has yet to solve, at a speed no one has yet to experience. We support and challenge one another to bring out a new best in each of us, and we might have a little fun along the way.