We are looking for a talented, passionate, and motivated Security Researcher.
About Us and the Role:
In your role, you will play a crucial role in the ongoing enhancement of our detection and protection measures against cyber threats that are in a constant state of evolution, encompassing the identification, analysis, and mitigation of emerging threats.
Over the past few years Coro has received $175M in funding and is one of the fastest growing Cybersecurity companies in the world. The funding is primarily being used to enhance the Coro Cybersecurity SaaS platform and for additional headcount growth, as Coro continues to expand globally.
Coro started in Tel-Aviv, Israel and is also headquartered in Chicago, IL with additional offices in New York, London, and remotely across the globe. As a global organization, Coro gives you the ability to work with people and teammates from around the world.
Coro’s AI enabled Modular Cybersecurity Platform is the only one in the industry specifically designed to provide Mid-Market customers with scalable and affordable “enterprise grade” protection for all of their priority threat vectors.
Come be a part of expanding the Coro Team!
- Analyze malware threats and vulnerabilities to understand their potential impact on our clients and products.
- Work with engineering, product, and data teams to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the detection engine.
- Conduct in-depth research on the latest cybersecurity trends, malware, and vulnerabilities to stay up-to-date with the evolving threat landscape.
- Perform vulnerability assessments and penetration testing to identify weaknesses in systems, applications, and networks.
- Integrate threat intelligence into security processes to enhance the proactive identification of potential threats and vulnerabilities.
- Create detailed reports outlining findings and recommendations for improving security measures, both internally and for our clients.
Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in Security Research.
- Previous experience with aspects of security in networks, software and/or hardware.
- B.A. in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or related field.
- Strong Reverse engineering skills
- Experience with Malware analysis
- Experienced with Shell/Perl, Python and/or similar languages.
- Skilled in threat analysis and vulnerability assessment tools.
- Experience in securing cloud environments, specifically AWS.
- Familiarity with SIEM tools and the ability to use them for real-time analysis.
- Good understanding of OS internals.
- Cyber security related qualifications and experience are a plus.
Job Benefits and How We Work:
- Unlimited vacation days, Sick Days, and 10 Paid Holidays
- Robust benefits package includes medical, dental, vision (80-90% company paid), HSA with contribution, FSA, 401k with company match, company paid STD & LTD, company paid life & AD&D, pet insurance and Paytient.
- World-class product
What to Expect in the Interview Process::
- Phone Screen – 30 minutes with our Recruiting Team
- Virtual Interview – 60 minutes with the Hiring Manager
- Virtual Interview - 30 minutes with Department VP
- Virtual Interview - 45 minutes with our People Team
- Integrity Assessment
As job positions at Coro open and are publicly posted, we encourage all applicants who believe they have the qualifications and would be a good fit for the position to apply.
Coro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace the value you can bring to our team through your commitment, skills and abilities, creativity, experience and diversity...not your skin color, sex, gender or otherwise. However you identify, if you’re passionate, good at what you do, feel aligned to Coro's mission, and feel you’re the right fit for an open position, we encourage you to apply.